🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP refuses to pass clean debt-ceiling increase

Next the GOP will threaten not to fund the Department of Defense unless Obama kills ObamaCare.

when will it end?

No he didn't.

He said that the United States is hurtling toward a default because of the White House's refusal to negotiate on a debt ceiling increase.

The President is saying that the GOP wants to default.
That is not true.

So if the White House refuses to negotiate on the debt ceiling, Boehner will let the USA default on its debt?

talk about terrorism.

No he didn't.

He said that the United States is hurtling toward a default because of the White House's refusal to negotiate on a debt ceiling increase.

That is not true.

So if the White House refuses to negotiate on the debt ceiling, Boehner will let the USA default on its debt?

talk about terrorism.

You make defaulting on fiat currency sound like a bad thing. It's going to happen sooner or later.

We have never spent money "helping the poor." If that were the case there would be no poor people in this country, as we have spent many trillions of dollars over the last 40 years allegedly helping them. Programs aimed at poor people are designed to ensnare poor people and keep them dependent. Look at the new "subsidies" for Obamacare: if you have an opportunity for a raise you wont take it because the loss of subsidy will cost more than the raise.

We feed the poor, we house the poor, we treat them when the are sick.

would you rather we let them starve and die?

When did it shift from a clean funding bill to a clean increase the debt ceiling?

Are you idiots stuck in neutral or something? Everything has to be "Clean" before it's acceptable?

Clean = Give me every God Damned thing I want or else.

When did it shift from a clean funding bill to a clean increase the debt ceiling?

Are you idiots stuck in neutral or something? Everything has to be "Clean" before it's acceptable?

"Clean" meaning to not have crazy, unrelated demands like delaying laws that are passed and aren't even discretionary spending.

John Boehner, GOP Speaker of the House, is the one who used the term "clean bill".

dumbass.

Can any of you who are demanding a "clean bill" tell me exactly when the last time there was a "clean bill" submitted?

Can any of you who are demanding a "clean bill" tell me exactly when the last time there was a "clean bill" submitted?

They better learn what it means real quick. Everyone is sick of this Teaparty who the people rejected in the last election, running the freaking show. What is up with that? Boehner is no leader.

They better learn what it means real quick. Everyone is sick of this Teaparty who the people rejected in the last election, running the freaking show. What is up with that? Boehner is no leader.

So you can't tell me when the Democrats last submitted a Clean CR either??

Perhaps because they never have is the answer.

Boehner is finally listening to the people who put him in office in the first place.. Just as he is supposed to. He is there to represent our views after all.

The Tea Party may accomplish what the Dems could never do on their own: end Republican control of the House.

:)

Boehner is finally listening to the people who put him in office in the first place.. Just as he is supposed to. He is there to represent our views after all.

Boehner's job is to listen to ALL the people.

Not just the Tea Party terrorists.

Boehner's job is to listen to ALL the people.

Not just the Tea Party terrorists.

Strange... You would think that as a Republican he would there to represent the Republicans from Ohio that voted for him....

Tell me, is Chucky Schumer there to Represent me or the Democrats from New York that voted for him? (BTW, I don't live in New York)

Strange... You would think that as a Republican he would there to represent the Republicans from Ohio that voted for him....

Tell me, is Chucky Schumer there to Represent me or the Democrats from New York that voted for him? (BTW, I don't live in New York)

Boehner is the Speaker of the House.

there's a difference, friend.

"Clean" meaning to not have crazy, unrelated demands like delaying laws that are passed and aren't even discretionary spending.

We're talking apples and oranges.

Obama wants to increase the debt and the GOP doesn't.

Obama is bragging about cutting the deficit more than any president in the last 60 years but he keeps spending and spending. Obamacare is the latest spending increase.

If he was doing his fucken job he wouldn't need to increase the debt-ceiling, especially since we're still in the middle of sequestration.

Boehner just threatened it on This Week today.

No he didn't.

That is not true.

Semantics.. Ok, Boehner already knows the voters are blaming him for the shutdown. Does it make sense for him to continue on this path?

We need the moderates to step up and stop him and the teaparty here.
The American people have caught on: it's the looney media morons who are perpetuating Obama's myth about negative connotations to Republicans when nothing could be further from the truth. Obama has this craven desire to destroy anybody getting in the road in front of his aggressive push of the National Debt over the fiscal cliff.

Boehner is an American hero for standing up to this loudmouth lime and letting him know he is not welcome to enslave taxpayers and businesses into being under the government thumb 24/7.

BOOT, OBAMA!
GO, JOHN BOEHNER!
STOP THOSE SPENDTHRIFTS!
COULDN'T BE PLAINER!
:woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

Forum List

Back