GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Yes
If I see Paul beating up Johnny and so state then that is evidence. Another individual does not have to confirm what I say I saw
If Jimmy tells me that he saw it and I try to report that then it’s considered hearsay
If you claim it with no evidence then is worth just more than nothing

And where that go? Nowhere?
LOL No dossier, no crossfire hurricane, no Muller investigation. no two years of the Dems and the media fucking with the Trump Administration. Not even talking about illegal FSA applications by the scumbags at the FBI.

If you claim it with no evidence then is worth just more than nothing
My personal eyewitnessing is the evidence and since I am under oath my statements are presumed factual
You know very very little about life’s realities .

My personal eyewitnessing is the evidence and since I am under oath my statements are presumed factual
You know very very little about life’s realities .
It takes corroborating evidence to get a conviction most times

LOL No dossier, no crossfire hurricane, no Muller investigation. no two years of the Dems and the media fucking with the Trump Administration. Not even talking about illegal FSA applications by the scumbags at the FBI.
None of that was predicated on the SD

so what about the actual 1023 is fantasy? never mind. you just claimed an actual document isn't back up with documentation!! LMAO. You're fucking retarded and no amount of evidence will convince you of anything beyond your idiotic partisan view.
Your partisan view is quite clear. You will believe anything because understanding it requires effort.

So much for the argument nothing is pointing to Joe. I'm sure this will be dismissed as all the other evidence against the Biden Crime Family.

But that evidence grows by the day. And unlike RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, it's real.

According to the form, the source said the meeting took place around the time then-Vice President Joe Biden 'made a public statement about (former) Ukraine Prosecutor General Viktor Shokin being corrupt, and that he should be fired/removed from office.'
The very form FD-1023 they claim implicates Joe Biden, actually completely exonerates him. Read your own paragraph again, and ask yourself. Why did Biden ( and Obama, and the EU and the IMF) all called for Shokins outster, before the meeting.

Forum List

Back