GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

How come bripat9643 Nostra DBA none of you, the ones that cling to the lie that Shokin WAS investigating corruption, including Burisma, but NONE of you will present any EVIDENCE of that.

Nut up boys, be a man, and prove that Shokin was investigating Burisma.
My proof shows he wasn't.

Where is your proof? (or made up fake news proof)

Funny, the investigations were closed in 2017 and Zlochevsky is supposedly living in Monaco. Funny how it all works isn't it?

Were you at that rally?

No, I was not, but my thoughts on this matter are not unique. There are millions more that share the same sentiment, many of them who were at that rally.

Some on the left were accusing him of that given the aid was approved in February, Trump asked Zelenskyy fir favors in July, and Trump released the aid in September.

I'm not even talking about the aid. I'm talking solely about Zelenskyy willing to publicly announce an investigation being opened on U.S. television, just as Trump's personal attorney asked of him.

ok, good. The investigation was clearly warranted given that our intelligence agencies weren't interested in pursuing the Bidens. Still not quid pro quo. "Do me a favor" in and of itself means nothing. There has to be an "or else" included to be illegal.

He was on the board of directors for Burisma. We both know this.
Hunter and Joe were each paid 5 million from China. Explain those payments, then we can move on to other payments in other corrupt countries.

He was on the board of directors for Burisma. We both know this.
He was paid a salary for that bribe, AND some giant payments outside of his salary, despite being a useless idiot (according to internal emails from Burisma) Also, here is the link you asked for...

Hunter and Joe were each paid 5 million from China. Explain those payments, then we can move on to other payments in other corrupt countries.
Joe Biden wasn’t paid $5 million from China. You’re confused.

Hunter was paid $5 million as part of a business partnership looking for investments in the US energy market.

This is all stuff that we’ve known for years and was reported in the media despite your attempt to lie and say it wasn’t covered.

Joe Biden wasn’t paid $5 million from China. You’re confused.

Hunter was paid $5 million as part of a business partnership looking for investments in the US energy market.

This is all stuff that we’ve known for years and was reported in the media despite your attempt to lie and say it wasn’t covered.

What was he paid 5 million for and what was Joe paid 5 million for? Saying "for working with the Chinese" is not an answer.

He was paid a salary for that bribe, AND some giant payments outside of his salary, despite being a useless idiot (according to internal emails from Burisma) Also, here is the link you asked for...

Board members are paid. Don’t act like the only explanation is bribery. It just shows that you’re being intellectually dishonest.

Thanks for the link but what does that have to do with Joe Biden? There’s no indication he had anything to do with the granting of those licenses.

Board members are paid. Don’t act like the only explanation is bribery. It just shows that you’re being intellectually dishonest.

Thanks for the link but what does that have to do with Joe Biden? There’s no indication he had anything to do with the granting of those licenses.
Why were the Bidens paid by China? How many times are you going to deflect?

What was he paid 5 million for and what was Joe paid 5 million for? Saying "for working with the Chinese" is not an answer.
The article explains it. He was partnering with them to find investment opportunities. There were several projects they were looking into.

Where did you get that Joe Biden was paid $5 million?

They thought Hunter was "dumb and useless". Why was he on their board? Why was he given a single dollar?

I provided an excellent article that describes what they did. Why didn’t you read it?
How the fuck would some dipshit left wing news reporter know a god damn thing about what Hunter did at Burisma? :cuckoo:

How the fuck would some dipshit left wing news reporter know a god damn thing about what Hunter did at Burisma? :cuckoo:
The article was about China. Now your attacking me because when I answered your question about China, it didn’t answer a totally different question about Burisma.

You are getting yourself all confused.

As for Burisma, ask his fellow board member. It wasn’t anything unusual.

Im not your fucking secretary. I dont give a shit about your petty taunts. Do your own home work.

No worries, keep parading your ignorance while hiding behind feigned indifference.

:itsok:

Forum List

Back