GOP releases 1023 form outlining $10 million bribe to Joe and Hunter Biden.

Won’t happen due to the severly corrupt appointees of the administration that YOU voted for. Like other the others, you don’t really care as long as Trump is not in office.

As he has stated.

Prove it. This is not a whistleblower. A whistleblower goes through certain steps to determine whether the information is credible. None of these people went through this process because they know they are lying.
You know these people wouldn't have been able to testify if they hadn't been vetted by both sides and agreed to. This proves your post is full of shit. If you'd learn to stay out of gay bars watching drag shows......you might learn something.

And how exactly will that happen under this administration? They are crooked and the left and many Independents in this country couldn’t care less.

So, now the Admin controls the Impeachment process?

Unfortunately, a video of Joe or Hunter robbing a bank could surface and the MSM would ignore it and the lefty’s on this forum would simply claim it is fake and move on. Truly sad.

Hmmm...that sounds a lot like....I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?

So, now the Admin controls the Impeachment process?

I was replying to the investigation by the DOJ for criminal charges, not just impeachment. Honestly, I don’t think even the Senate has the votes for impeachment because too many people, including some Republicans, would be caught up an investigation into the crooked Biden family. Obviously it is a lost cause in the House. They don’t care what he did and Democrats very, very rarely ever break rank.

Hmmm...that sounds a lot like....I could stand in the middle of Fifth Avenue and shoot somebody, and I wouldn't lose any voters, OK?

Could be, the difference is one side has the force of government covering up for the shooting.

Why do dishonest people always cut off the first part of that statement?
(Kidding, I know why)

You can’t blame them. They get their quotes from the MSM, which routinely and conveniently heavily edit quotes to sway the masses. It has worked many times.(Charlottesville, for example)

I was replying to the investigation by the DOJ for criminal charges, not just impeachment. Honestly, I don’t think even the Senate has the votes for impeachment because too many people, including some Republicans, would be caught up an investigation into the crooked Biden family. Obviously it is a lost cause in the House. They don’t care what he did and Democrats very, very rarely ever break rank.

It is true the Senate would not likely vote to convict, but that misses the point. If you have the impeachment all this proclaimed evidence can be presented under oath and subject to cross examination. Thus the American people can see it for themselves and not just take the words of politicians. You all are doing the same thing the Dems did while Trump was in office, talk a lot but never act.

Always an excuse. Everyone is corrupt but our Trumpsters.

:rolleyes:

In your mind, nobody is corrupt except for Trump, thus why you continue to protect this administration. All most are asking for is a thorough and fair investigation of the Bidens.

By the way, Trump being corrupt and Biden being corrupt are mutually exclusive. Both can be true at the same time. The difference is that YOUR side has no interest in investigating Biden despite a mountain of evidence to do so.

Not even close. There are very credible whistle blowers. You assholes do not want him to run again. Force him to resign like you plan to do and get it over with. It is playing out like it was written for a paperback novel.
Credible, do you mean like the CCP agent under indictment fleeing from prosecutors? Do you mean like that?

It is true the Senate would not likely vote to convict, but that misses the point. If you have the impeachment all this proclaimed evidence can be presented under oath and subject to cross examination. Thus the American people can see it for themselves and not just take the words of politicians. You all are doing the same thing the Dems did while Trump was in office, talk a lot but never act.

Democrats did act and impeached Trump twice with less evidence that has been put forth so far against the Biden’s. Imagine what would be un-earthed during discovery if an actual investigation by an IMPARTIAL DOJ was launched? Like I said, many long time politicians would be caught up in the net, which is one of the reasons it won’t happen. With Trump being an outsider and a newcomer, there was no such danger. HUGE difference.

Forum List

Back