GOP Rep. Blake Farenthold Won't Admit That Obama Was Legitimately Elected

This question about whether or not a person born to a US citizen on foreign soil ( all three of my kids ) is a "natural born citizen" is still unanswered and subject to debate.

But....anyone who tries to equate President Obama to Cruz in this manner....is retarded because the President was, in fact, born in Hawaii.

I would like to think that my lovely and talented daughter could someday lead this nation...so I hope this question is answered in Cruz' favor.

Plus...I would love for a sleazy snake like that fucker to take up space in 2016. He's got very little chance of beating any of the more moderate Pubs....let alone Hillary.

because the President was, in fact, born in Hawaii.
That can't be determined. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse has done a 22 month investigation and found Obama's birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 a forgery along with his selective service registration card. All of the Hawaii Dept. Of Heaths statements about Obama's birth documents is now questionable.

because the President was, in fact, born in Hawaii.
That can't be determined. Sheriff Joe Arpaio's Cold Case Posse has done a 22 month investigation and found Obama's birth certificate released on April 27, 2011 a forgery along with his selective service registration card. All of the Hawaii Dept. Of Heaths statements about Obama's birth documents is now questionable.

It can't? They did? It was? They are?

Oh....my...gosh! Somebody call the Secret Service! Get that usurper out of the White House immediately!

I don't mind being called a birther because that means I am honestly seeking the truth. Obama has never produced a longform hospital-generated BC, and what Hawaii put out was obviously a fake.

Obama is illegal, was never vetted, and should be in prison!

Yeeeeeehawwwwww! They still exist. Life must be hugely frustrating for these oddballs.

So of course the real question remains, why have NONE of Obama's opponents on any step of the elections he has participated in, gotten him disqualified and removed from the race.

All that proof, you'd think somebody else would be on their second term.

I love watching the birthers run around flapping their hands in the air.

If either of Cruz's parents were American citizens, he is qualified to run for the presidency, even if he was born of Jupiter.

Are you guys really bringing this shit up again? Allow me to settle this Obama and Cruz were both born a long time ago in a galaxy far far away.

Last edited:
If either of Cruz's parents were American citizens, he is qualified to run for the presidency, even if he was born of Jupiter.
Based on what law?

The Constitution gives three eligibility requirements to be president: one must be 35 years of age, a resident "within the United States" for 14 years, and a "natural born Citizen," a term not defined in the Constitution. Since Obama was born in Hawaii, that makes him "natural born".

Obama's mother was on food stamps. And Obama being black, for anyone to think that his birth certificate was "forged" so that one day he could be president is so far beyond "hilarious" it's smack dab in the land of "tard". Only the most ridiculous of the ridiculous could think his name could be placed in two unrelated papers and to somehow get a hospital to forge documents and a state government accepting something so made up.

It's like the most gullible tards in the entire world now belong to a single political party. Too bad so many of them are white. It embarrasses me not to spread around the stupid and instead it's concentrated in a single group.

birfers, like birddog are :up: gawds gift to the Democratic party :)

5539409467_4d1eea246b.jpg

Based on what law?

Since Obama was born in Hawaii, that makes him "natural born".

Only the most ridiculous of the ridiculous could think his name could be placed in two unrelated papers and to somehow get a hospital to forge documents and a state government accepting something so made up.

NO! Obama being born in Hawaii does not make him natural born since his dad was a British National and that Obama Jr's birth status was governed by the British Nationality Act of 1948. His own campaign website stated it in 2008 but the media ignored it. Also the newspapers don't prove place of birth. They only stated that a baby was born. The newspaper articles never even stated the birth name. Listen to Sheriff Joe Arpaio's lead investigator Mike Zullo at approximately the 118:00 mark of the news conference. He explains the birth announcements.

Last edited by a moderator:
So of course the real question remains, why have NONE of Obama's opponents on any step of the elections he has participated in, gotten him disqualified and removed from the race.

All that proof, you'd think somebody else would be on their second term.

Steve - any answers.

I don't mind being called a birther because that means I am honestly seeking the truth. Obama has never produced a longform hospital-generated BC, and what Hawaii put out was obviously a fake.

Obama is illegal, was never vetted, and should be in prison!

When Mitt releases his Tax Records then Obama should release his BC oh wait he already did.

Repiglickans got a problem with Obama being a citizen but have no problems with corporations being citizens.

Still nothing from Steve, or any other birther for that matter.

Things that make you go 'hmm.'

Forum List

Back