GOP rep plans to carry her firearm in DC

A. Open carry is illegal in DC

B. Concealed carry is legal with a permit...which she ain't got

C. Firearms of any kind are prohibited in Congress.

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

District of Columbia Concealed Carry Pistol Licenses (CCPLs) are required in order to concealed carry and are issued to residents and non-residents and require a firearms training course that has been approved by the Metro Police. You must be at least 21 years old to get a concealed carry permit in D.C. Any firearm you plan on carrying in Washington D.C. will also need to be registered in the District. In addition, possession of ammunition for an unregistered firearm is prohibited in the District of Columbia. Some areas are off-limits even with a D.C. CCPL, including schools, public memorials on the National Mall and along the Tidal Basin and the area around the White House. In terms of reciprocity, Washington D.C. does not honor CCW licenses from any other state.
Hey dumass. If you reread my post...you'll see that I noted that concealed carry with a permit in DC is legal. Since she just arrived there she HAS NONE

Now you could have saved all that taxing research by simply having someone with a brain read my post to you
Hey dumbass. Did you read the part where I said "You sure ?"
Yes I seen what you posted perfectly fine, followed with "which she aint got"
All Im saying is prove it, and this doesnt mean she hasnt had time to get one or will do so very soon.
Im just posting the law in reference to your amazing mind reading skills.
Has Boebert received a conceal-carry permit? MPD does not release the names of permit-holders.

Last edited:

This should get interesting.

We obviously cannot allow an armed lunatic to run around the capital.

Hell, boi. She's to be the most sane person in Congress right now.

83 other representatives want to do the same thing.

84 reps want to keep ability to carry guns in Capitol, say DC is unsafe

Crazed tRumplings are by the very definition of the word "crazed" not sane.

So now you're the official self-proclaimed arbiter of what's sane and what's crazy? Are you a licensed professional psychologist with real credentials, or just another asshole with an opinion and an internet account?

How is it "crazy" to want to be able to protect oneself in a shithole like DC?

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

Democracy hating, conspiracy swilling tRumplings are crazy.

It's not hard.

Right Bunky. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal projection - Conservapedia

Did you just try to cite something called consevapedia?

Seriously?

There isn't a "lmao" gif big enough for this.

Made you look.

Actually you just made me laugh.

There's no way in hell I'm clicking on anything called "conservapedia".

She's breaking laws

So what? She isn't a criminal, the police have no reason to give her a body cavity search to look for it.

Will the Biden Regime be willing to give her Secret Service protection if they want her to be safe?
So you have as little respect for the law as she does?

I see

The representative has a lot of concern for her safety. You didn't hear what happened to Rep. Steve Scalise from a Rabid Crazy Bernie fan?

Or what happened to Seth Rich?

This should get interesting.

As a lifelong coward, I admire the young lady very much.

As I heard her explain on TV (yes, FOX), D.C. is one of the most dangerous cities in this country.

So naturally she should have the right to defend herself.

The bad guys sometimes go into the nice sections of D.C., so good people have to be able to defend themselves.

What a shame that the capital of the most important nation on earth is unable (actually "unwilling") to crush crime. (Of course, President Biden and Vice President Harris ride around in armored cars, so they do not have to worry. "Public servants," my foot!)

DC is no better and no worse than any other similarly populated area of the country. No asshole from Colorado or Texas needs to spread their cowardly shit here. No, we don't need to carry guns.

Seth Rich certainly needed to carry a firearm, and paid with his life when assassins came aknockin'. Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot by a thug back in 1973, twice. So, no congresspeople aren't exempt from perishing in the Killing Fields of Washington.

"The Killing Fields of Washington"??? Where do you people get this crap? It seems to be a right-wing thing on USMB to single out one particular crime and hype and exaggerate it above all other similar crimes committed in other parts of the country by all sorts of other people to push right-wing piss-politics. It doesn't work.

What would prevent this woman from going into a restaurant? Worse, a restaurant with children in it, like a McDonald's? Then you have to get all of the kids out, quickly, and protect yourself, too. Do you want to disrupt people's lives in this dangerous way? We don't need this garbage on our streets.

A lot of gals carry around firearms in this country, and no, they don't "clear kids out of restaurants" when they go out to eat.

Especially older gals, like my mum who is 90, she definitely needs a firearm in case someone were to attack her.

Where do you live?????? Of course, the children have to be taken out to safety if somebody shows up with a gun. What are you thinking?

I live in County of Mercer, PA. My mum lives in a neighboring county.

But most adults walk around with concealed weapons. My mum carries around a small firearm, being older and that.

You think that what your mom does makes it right?

Are you opposing the idea that the children be taken to safety? If somebody shows up with a gun, you run those children out the back door and follow them!

Like I say, you yell a warning to those around and point, point, point, point, and you take your family and run like hell. People deserve a fair chance.

Absolutely what my mum does is right. Do you think she should be subject to assault or murder, just because she is a nonagenarian and can't defend herself without a firearm? Is that your idea of "liberal compassion"?

Even if gun control eliminated all guns, people of advanced age can still be possibly victimized if they don't take measures.

Sure, if my mum were a victim of a violent crime, I'd be a good son and offer a $50,000 reward for the perp dead or alive. But my hope is that it wouldn't come to that.

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

District of Columbia Concealed Carry Pistol Licenses (CCPLs) are required in order to concealed carry and are issued to residents and non-residents and require a firearms training course that has been approved by the Metro Police. You must be at least 21 years old to get a concealed carry permit in D.C. Any firearm you plan on carrying in Washington D.C. will also need to be registered in the District. In addition, possession of ammunition for an unregistered firearm is prohibited in the District of Columbia. Some areas are off-limits even with a D.C. CCPL, including schools, public memorials on the National Mall and along the Tidal Basin and the area around the White House. In terms of reciprocity, Washington D.C. does not honor CCW licenses from any other state.
Hey dumass. If you reread my post...you'll see that I noted that concealed carry with a permit in DC is legal. Since she just arrived there she HAS NONE

Now you could have saved all that taxing research by simply having someone with a brain read my post to you
All Im saying is prove it, and this doesnt mean she hasnt had time to get one or will do so very soon.
Has Boebert received a conceal-carry permit? MPD does not release the names of permit-holders.
WTF are you talking about?

There is no way she could have gotten a CC permit in two days.

Fuck off stupid

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

Fuck off stupid
I cant help it if you cant read dumbass.
What are you up to now, 6 maybe 7 inches before you start gagging, or have you learned to overcum that reflex ?

This current crop of incoming Republicans has me flashing back to 1994 when Newt Gingrich and his Republican Revolution rolled into Washington. Same kind of hyper-conservatism along with similar rhetoric.

I bet you get a lot of flashbacks, Jack! Still coming down from 1969, eh? If Newt was your idea of "hyper-conservatism," then the present batch of progressive leftists running DC like Obammy and AOC must be super-duper, megatronic, ultra-quinta extrema-leftists!

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

Fuck off stupid

Why wouldn't a CC permit be expedited for an important VIP? Do you really think that the MPD wants to deal with an assassination of a congressbroad?

Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

Fuck off you dried up old cat lady twat.

Civilized enough for you?

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.

Garbage in Garbage out, I treat you like you deserved to be treated, you cheap SJW gutter wench.

And considering she is CONCEALED CARRYING, your gun grabbing cat lady fantasy won't happen.

Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.

Garbage in Garbage out, I treat you like you deserved to be treated, you cheap SJW gutter wench.

And considering she is CONCEALED CARRYING, your gun grabbing cat lady fantasy won't happen.
Wow snowflake.

Triggered?

Wow snowflake.

Triggered?

No, just treating our resident bag lady how she should be treated.

Want to play, bitch?

See triggered means being unable to face what is triggering you, on the other hand I will bitch slap you and laugh while im doing it.

Same with lystwat.

She's breaking laws
Lock her up!

Forum List

Back