GOP rep plans to carry her firearm in DC

This should get interesting.

As a lifelong coward, I admire the young lady very much.

As I heard her explain on TV (yes, FOX), D.C. is one of the most dangerous cities in this country.

So naturally she should have the right to defend herself.

The bad guys sometimes go into the nice sections of D.C., so good people have to be able to defend themselves.

What a shame that the capital of the most important nation on earth is unable (actually "unwilling") to crush crime. (Of course, President Biden and Vice President Harris ride around in armored cars, so they do not have to worry. "Public servants," my foot!)

DC is no better and no worse than any other similarly populated area of the country. No asshole from Colorado or Texas needs to spread their cowardly shit here. No, we don't need to carry guns.

Seth Rich certainly needed to carry a firearm, and paid with his life when assassins came aknockin'. Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot by a thug back in 1973, twice. So, no congresspeople aren't exempt from perishing in the Killing Fields of Washington.

"The Killing Fields of Washington"??? Where do you people get this crap? It seems to be a right-wing thing on USMB to single out one particular crime and hype and exaggerate it above all other similar crimes committed in other parts of the country by all sorts of other people to push right-wing piss-politics. It doesn't work.

What would prevent this woman from going into a restaurant? Worse, a restaurant with children in it, like a McDonald's? Then you have to get all of the kids out, quickly, and protect yourself, too. Do you want to disrupt people's lives in this dangerous way? We don't need this garbage on our streets.

A lot of gals carry around firearms in this country, and no, they don't "clear kids out of restaurants" when they go out to eat.

Especially older gals, like my mum who is 90, she definitely needs a firearm in case someone were to attack her.

Where do you live?????? Of course, the children have to be taken out to safety if somebody shows up with a gun. What are you thinking?

I live in County of Mercer, PA. My mum lives in a neighboring county.

But most adults walk around with concealed weapons. My mum carries around a small firearm, being older and that.

The violent Democrat rhetoric-inspired mentally unstable assassination attempt of Republican politicians in a public park and every act of liberal harrassment, intimidation, threats, and violence against Republicans and their families since then, like Antifa thugs trespassing, harassing, threatening, and committing an act of terrorism against Rep Hawley' wife and newborn child, is all the adequate justification that is needed.

As I heard her explain on TV (yes, FOX), D.C. is one of the most dangerous cities in this country.

The bad guys sometimes go into the nice sections of D.C., so good people have to be able to defend themselves.

What a shame that the capital of the most important nation on earth is unable (actually "unwilling") to crush crime. (Of course, President Biden and Vice President Harris ride around in armored cars, so they do not have to worry. "Public servants," my foot!)

DC is no better and no worse than any other similarly populated area of the country. No asshole from Colorado or Texas needs to spread their cowardly shit here. No, we don't need to carry guns.

Seth Rich certainly needed to carry a firearm, and paid with his life when assassins came aknockin'. Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot by a thug back in 1973, twice. So, no congresspeople aren't exempt from perishing in the Killing Fields of Washington.

"The Killing Fields of Washington"??? Where do you people get this crap? It seems to be a right-wing thing on USMB to single out one particular crime and hype and exaggerate it above all other similar crimes committed in other parts of the country by all sorts of other people to push right-wing piss-politics. It doesn't work.

What would prevent this woman from going into a restaurant? Worse, a restaurant with children in it, like a McDonald's? Then you have to get all of the kids out, quickly, and protect yourself, too. Do you want to disrupt people's lives in this dangerous way? We don't need this garbage on our streets.

A lot of gals carry around firearms in this country, and no, they don't "clear kids out of restaurants" when they go out to eat.

Especially older gals, like my mum who is 90, she definitely needs a firearm in case someone were to attack her.

Where do you live?????? Of course, the children have to be taken out to safety if somebody shows up with a gun. What are you thinking?

But most adults walk around with concealed weapons. My mum carries around a small firearm, being older and that.

Like Ralphie, some children start with a Red Ryder, carbine action, two-hundred shot range model air rifle!
Seriously, around here many teach them young, like we did our children, and now being older they always carry.
I pray they never have to use them in self defense, but Im glad they were raised learning to shoot.
Good to hear about your mum carrying.

The violent Democrat rhetoric-inspired mentally unstable assassination attempt of Republican politicians in a public park and every act of liberal harrassment, intimidation, threats, and violence against Republicans and their families since then, like Antifa thugs trespassing, harassing, threatening, and committing an act of terrorism against Rep Hawley' wife and newborn child, is all the adequate justification that is needed.

Remember this? Even more reason for her to carry. Anyone stupid enough to think law-enforcement is going to be around anytime you need them, is a walking, talking potential statistic.

1998 United States Capitol shooting - Wikipedia

Remember this? Even more reason to carry.

1998 United States Capitol shooting - Wikipedia
Before that there was this little dust up:

Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

Fuck off you dried up old cat lady twat.

Civilized enough for you?

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.
And you wouldn't even know she was armed because she's smart and carries it concealed.

Man, the paranoia is strong in that one.

In all seriousness, the anti freaks would run to the fainting couches if they knew just how many weapons were in their near vicinity whenever they go out.

Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

Fuck off you dried up old cat lady twat.

Civilized enough for you?

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.
And you wouldn't even know she was armed because she's smart and carries it concealed.

Concealed means concealed. Lysistrata would probably pee in her panties if she knew how many times some concealed-carry holder was standing right behind her in the checkout counter.

We obviously cannot allow an armed lunatic to run around the capital.

Hell, boi. She's to be the most sane person in Congress right now.

83 other representatives want to do the same thing.

84 reps want to keep ability to carry guns in Capitol, say DC is unsafe

Crazed tRumplings are by the very definition of the word "crazed" not sane.

So now you're the official self-proclaimed arbiter of what's sane and what's crazy? Are you a licensed professional psychologist with real credentials, or just another asshole with an opinion and an internet account?

How is it "crazy" to want to be able to protect oneself in a shithole like DC?

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

Democracy hating, conspiracy swilling tRumplings are crazy.

It's not hard.

So now you're the official self-proclaimed arbiter of what's sane and what's crazy? Are you a licensed professional psychologist with real credentials, or just another asshole with an opinion and an internet account?

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

It's not hard.

Right Bunky. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal projection - Conservapedia

Its shouldn't be allowed in the MI capital as well as DC.

Well I'd say you have alot of work ahead of you. Get out there and lobby.

:laughing0301:

She wants to be the big gun on social media , that is all.

Huh, even the female tRumplings are worried about the size of their barrels.

Who'da thunk it?

Prevalent concealed carry laws are why cops treat every person they encounter as armed and dangerous.

Great idea

Most people who legally carry know how to respond to being stopped by the police. I've always had my driver's license and concealed carry card in my hand when the officer reaches the window. And they always thank me for that.

Apparently they must not teach them that in the black concealed carry courses.

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

It's not hard.

Right Bunky. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal projection - Conservapedia

Did you just try to cite something called consevapedia?

Seriously?

There isn't a "lmao" gif big enough for this.

This broad knows history, its a real smart idea for people in Congress to pack heat in Washington.

Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot in the streets of the capital.

More recently, high profile political activist Seth Rich got whacked, and no leads after 4 1/2 years.
High profile? Y’all never even heard of him until he was killed and you made up a conspiracy theory.

Prevalent concealed carry laws are why cops treat every person they encounter as armed and dangerous.

Great idea

It is indeed a great idea, thank you.

People, including the police, should show caution and respect esp. when dealing with people they don't know.

I, as a civilian, always treat police officers with the same sort of respect, I assumed they are armed and dangerous too.

This broad knows history, its a real smart idea for people in Congress to pack heat in Washington.

Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot in the streets of the capital.

More recently, high profile political activist Seth Rich got whacked, and no leads after 4 1/2 years.
High profile? Y’all never even heard of him until he was killed and you made up a conspiracy theory.

Seth Rich was a member of the DNC and had access to their secret, embarassing archives. I'd say that's pretty high profile.

Forum List

Back