GOP rep plans to carry her firearm in DC

This broad knows history, its a real smart idea for people in Congress to pack heat in Washington.

Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot in the streets of the capital.

More recently, high profile political activist Seth Rich got whacked, and no leads after 4 1/2 years.
High profile? Y’all never even heard of him until he was killed and you made up a conspiracy theory.

Seth Rich was a member of the DNC and had access to their secret, embarassing archives. I'd say that's pretty high profile.
What access?

This broad knows history, its a real smart idea for people in Congress to pack heat in Washington.

Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot in the streets of the capital.

More recently, high profile political activist Seth Rich got whacked, and no leads after 4 1/2 years.
High profile? Y’all never even heard of him until he was killed and you made up a conspiracy theory.

Seth Rich was a member of the DNC and had access to their secret, embarassing archives. I'd say that's pretty high profile.
What access?

Mr. Rich had access electronically through the computer to DNC emails, and was allegedly the Whistle Blower that passed information over to Julian Assange.

This should get interesting.

She have bail money ready along with court costs.

possible jail time.

I’m fir her false protest and incarceration.

Why do you think she will be arrested or incarcerated? Do you think the broad is going to be moonlighting as a stickup artist in her evenings in Washington?

The police will have no reason to stop her and perform a body cavity search to find a weapon, because she's a law abider.

Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

Fuck off you dried up old cat lady twat.

Civilized enough for you?

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.
And you wouldn't even know she was armed because she's smart and carries it concealed.

Concealed means concealed. Lysistrata would probably pee in her panties if she knew how many times some concealed-carry holder was standing right behind her in the checkout counter.
And never leave home again.

We obviously cannot allow an armed lunatic to run around the capital.

Hell, boi. She's to be the most sane person in Congress right now.

83 other representatives want to do the same thing.

84 reps want to keep ability to carry guns in Capitol, say DC is unsafe

Crazed tRumplings are by the very definition of the word "crazed" not sane.

So now you're the official self-proclaimed arbiter of what's sane and what's crazy? Are you a licensed professional psychologist with real credentials, or just another asshole with an opinion and an internet account?

How is it "crazy" to want to be able to protect oneself in a shithole like DC?

The sky is blue.

Water is wet.

Democracy hating, conspiracy swilling tRumplings are crazy.

It's not hard.

Right Bunky. :auiqs.jpg:

Liberal projection - Conservapedia

Did you just try to cite something called consevapedia?

Seriously?

There isn't a "lmao" gif big enough for this.

Made you look.

A. Open carry is illegal in DC

B. Concealed carry is legal with a permit...which she ain't got

C. Firearms of any kind are prohibited in Congress.

She's breaking laws

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

District of Columbia Concealed Carry Pistol Licenses (CCPLs) are required in order to concealed carry and are issued to residents and non-residents and require a firearms training course that has been approved by the Metro Police. You must be at least 21 years old to get a concealed carry permit in D.C. Any firearm you plan on carrying in Washington D.C. will also need to be registered in the District. In addition, possession of ammunition for an unregistered firearm is prohibited in the District of Columbia. Some areas are off-limits even with a D.C. CCPL, including schools, public memorials on the National Mall and along the Tidal Basin and the area around the White House. In terms of reciprocity, Washington D.C. does not honor CCW licenses from any other state.

She's breaking laws

So what? She isn't a criminal, the police have no reason to give her a body cavity search to look for it.

Will the Biden Regime be willing to give her Secret Service protection if they want her to be safe?

She have bail money ready along with court costs.

possible jail time.

I’m fir her false protest and incarceration.

There is nothing illegal about being armed in the US as long as you do the right paperwork.
If it were illegal to be armed, then the police could not be armed.
The police are not above average citizens, but beneath them because they accept pay to be subservient.

The violent Democrat rhetoric-inspired mentally unstable assassination attempt of Republican politicians in a public park and every act of liberal harrassment, intimidation, threats, and violence against Republicans and their families since then, like Antifa thugs trespassing, harassing, threatening, and committing an act of terrorism against Rep Hawley' wife and newborn child, is all the adequate justification that is needed.

The police found that nothing like this occurred. All these people did was chant and leave a copy of the U.S. Constitution on the door, and left when the police told them that they were violating the anti-picket law and other local laws. Compare this to other "visits" to people's homes across the country, not only for political issues, but also for social issues, as well. And which were in daylight in full view, and which were sneaky in the middle of the night.

She's breaking laws

A. Open carry can not be illegal in DC, as we see cops, private security, secret service, etc., doing open carry all the time.

B. She can easily get a concealed carry permit, and she can just ask for her current license to be accepted.

C. I see armed security in Congress all th time, so firearm can not be prohibited in Congress.
She just has to get permission.

As a lifelong coward, I admire the young lady very much.

As I heard her explain on TV (yes, FOX), D.C. is one of the most dangerous cities in this country.

So naturally she should have the right to defend herself.

The bad guys sometimes go into the nice sections of D.C., so good people have to be able to defend themselves.

What a shame that the capital of the most important nation on earth is unable (actually "unwilling") to crush crime. (Of course, President Biden and Vice President Harris ride around in armored cars, so they do not have to worry. "Public servants," my foot!)

DC is no better and no worse than any other similarly populated area of the country. No asshole from Colorado or Texas needs to spread their cowardly shit here. No, we don't need to carry guns.

Seth Rich certainly needed to carry a firearm, and paid with his life when assassins came aknockin'. Liberal Senator John C. Stennis was shot by a thug back in 1973, twice. So, no congresspeople aren't exempt from perishing in the Killing Fields of Washington.

"The Killing Fields of Washington"??? Where do you people get this crap? It seems to be a right-wing thing on USMB to single out one particular crime and hype and exaggerate it above all other similar crimes committed in other parts of the country by all sorts of other people to push right-wing piss-politics. It doesn't work.

What would prevent this woman from going into a restaurant? Worse, a restaurant with children in it, like a McDonald's? Then you have to get all of the kids out, quickly, and protect yourself, too. Do you want to disrupt people's lives in this dangerous way? We don't need this garbage on our streets.

A lot of gals carry around firearms in this country, and no, they don't "clear kids out of restaurants" when they go out to eat.

Especially older gals, like my mum who is 90, she definitely needs a firearm in case someone were to attack her.

Where do you live?????? Of course, the children have to be taken out to safety if somebody shows up with a gun. What are you thinking?

I live in County of Mercer, PA. My mum lives in a neighboring county.

But most adults walk around with concealed weapons. My mum carries around a small firearm, being older and that.

You think that what your mom does makes it right?

Are you opposing the idea that the children be taken to safety? If somebody shows up with a gun, you run those children out the back door and follow them!

Like I say, you yell a warning to those around and point, point, point, point, and you take your family and run like hell. People deserve a fair chance.

She's breaking laws

So what? She isn't a criminal, the police have no reason to give her a body cavity search to look for it.

Will the Biden Regime be willing to give her Secret Service protection if they want her to be safe?
So you have as little respect for the law as she does?

I see

Last edited:
Is there no end to cheap trash like this woman? She has been warned. If she doesn't like it, she can stay the hell home until she can act civilized.

She's fighting for civil rights, the RKBA being one of the rights DC denies any chance it gets.

Civil rights? She's just uncivilized trash. With your language, you appear to be the same.

Is it okay for people who see someone carrying a gun to point at the person, and yell "gun!" so that others may be warned and get themselves to safety? This is my recommendation to anyone who sees this occurring. This is free speech and it wouldn't be illegal, would it? I mean, a person could have his kids with him and this thing walks in.
And you wouldn't even know she was armed because she's smart and carries it concealed.

Concealed means concealed. Lysistrata would probably pee in her panties if she knew how many times some concealed-carry holder was standing right behind her in the checkout counter.

Why is this allowed in the United States of America. Who knows what sort of freak is in the check-out line? Anyway to tell? You can't trust anyone these days. I would like to know if some freak like this woman was around me in a public place. Who knows what she might do? I would prefer to live in a civilized community where people can trust each other.

What an amazing Patriot! what a lady! :up:

1609897392100.png

She's breaking laws
You sure ?

District of Columbia Concealed Carry Pistol Licenses (CCPLs) are required in order to concealed carry and are issued to residents and non-residents and require a firearms training course that has been approved by the Metro Police. You must be at least 21 years old to get a concealed carry permit in D.C. Any firearm you plan on carrying in Washington D.C. will also need to be registered in the District. In addition, possession of ammunition for an unregistered firearm is prohibited in the District of Columbia. Some areas are off-limits even with a D.C. CCPL, including schools, public memorials on the National Mall and along the Tidal Basin and the area around the White House. In terms of reciprocity, Washington D.C. does not honor CCW licenses from any other state.
Hey dumass. If you reread my post...you'll see that I noted that concealed carry with a permit in DC is legal. Since she just arrived there she HAS NONE

Now you could have saved all that taxing research by simply having someone with a brain read my post to you

Why is this allowed in the United States of America. Who knows what sort of freak is in the check-out line? Anyway to tell? You can't trust anyone these days. I would like to know if some freak like this woman was around me in a public place. Who knows what she might do? I would prefer to live in a civilized community where people can trust each other.
That's exactly the point. You don't know if there are guns behind you in the check-out line because CC permit holders are very law abiding citizens and CONCEAL their weapons until they are needed. You haven't even seen a gun on anyone yet, have you? Yet they're probably all around you. You're convinced she's a dangerous nutcase, so now the onus is on you. Tell us how many people she's shot, how many she's killed, how many were wounded, and how many were children. Go on, we'll wait.

And interesting question, "Who knows what she might do"? Indeed, do you know what your neighbor might do with that hammer and axe he has stashed in his garage? You know you make him mad when you leave your trash in your yard. Heck, he might bring them out while you're outside. What would you DO? And what about the kid the next door down who's tinkering with homemade explosives in the basement because he likes to watch things go boom? Who knows what he might do to your car when you're sitting in it ? Or that nice little old lonely lady who lives across the street and drinks herself to sleep every night. How long before she decides to take off in her car after having one too many and runs you down?

Face it, your paranoia is misplaced because danger is all around you, you're just not seeing it since you're obsessed with guns that aren't going to hurt you. Law abiding citizens who jump through the necessary legal hoops to legally carry concealed weapons are among the LEAST of your worries.

Forum List

Back