GOP reps on Congressional junket got drunk and skinny-dipped in the Sea of Galilee

Drunk while skinny dipping....:lmao: Do you have any zest for life left......?

PS...I didnt care about the hookers either. entering commerce with the worlds oldest profession.

Are you a prude 24/7?
Misbehaving while representing your country is wrong no matter who does it.

Funny that you can't see that.

Yes prudes do see it that way.....Unless they are engaed in it themselves. Then its different. We have started wars around the globe and you are worried about image.

Talk about Partisan BS you are full of it.......
:lol: The "prudes" are these moronic GOPer uber-Christians....at least they pretend to be prudes. Give them a few drinks and they disgrace the country.

Yes prudes do see it that way.....Unless they are engaed in it themselves. Then its different. We have started wars around the globe and you are worried about image.

:lol: The "prudes" are these moronic GOPer uber-Christians....at least they pretend to be prudes. Give them a few drinks and they disgrace the country.

By showing they are just good ole boys.

You are a riot.

I tell you what since democrats have only puppies and rainbows to show the world. You might ask yourself why Hilary was pelted in the motorcade.

I already know your response... Parrots are predictable..........

Actually, I'm pretty proud of them.

:thup:

Republicans are not allowed to have fun, get with it, K. :eusa_hand:

Wonder how the left would spin this if it was one of their own?

Major fail, nothing to see here, move along.

A number of Republican Congressmen and others — including the daughter of one member and the wife of another — visiting Israel as part of a Capitol Hill junket last summer, got drunk after dinner, stripped off their clothes and frolicked naked in the Sea of Galilee at the place where Jesus was said to have walked on water.

GOP Rep. Kevin Yoder of Kansas admitted the drunken indiscretion after the web site Politico uncovered an FBI probe into the night of ribald behavior and reported it Sunday.

House Majority Leader Eric Cantor was part of the “official” Congressional delegation visiting Israel in August 2011 but denies being present for the drunken evening and skinny dipping. Cantor reportedly was “livid” when he heard about the activities and called each Congressman present with a reprimand.

Questions still remain abut the night of debauchery and sources tell Capitol Hill Blue that severl GOP representatives ventured naked into the waters, along with members of Cantor’s staff. Other included Florida GOP Rep. Seve Southerland and his daughter, New York Republican Tom Reed and his wife; and Republcian Reps. Ben Quayle (New York), Jeff Denham (California) and Michael Grimm (New York).

Some members claim privately they took the evening dip au natural because of the religious significance of the place where Jesus walked on water.

Others say it was booze, not religion, that drove the adventure.

GOP reps on Congressional junket got drunk and skinny-dipped in the Sea of Galilee | Capitol Hill Blue

So what?

People drink and skinny dip all the time.

They were out skinny dipping instead of working.....

Exactly what 'work' would you expect them to do at night in Israel?

Ask me if I give a shit if they went skinny-dipping...

Butte it is ok for them to make a total literal ASS out of themselves , while probably using thousands of dollars of American money on this trip. Me thinks it would be a different story if they were democrats.

The FBI wouldn't be investigating them if they were Democrats.

The FBI wouldn't go back a year to "investigate" if they were democrats. The FBI is investigating because the FBI is under the control of the current regime. Some government wonk paid to comb through back years of news looking for trivial accounts of wrongdoing to investigate today and create the impression that it just happened. Then, conveniently create the impression without actually saying so, that Steve Southerland took a skinny dip when the real account of events specifically say he didn't.

Interestingly enough, democrats had to reach back a year ago to find this non-story.

Rep. Steve Southerland at FBI Investigated Sea of Galilee Skinny Dip | Sunshine State News

Not to even MENTION SHHHHHH, that neither Steve Southerland nor his 21 year old daughter stripped!

More manufactured democrat lies.

It always pays to double check democrats. Very little of what they have to say is true.

You mean this is just democrats lying......

that is why I call them all low life folks.

Interestingly enough, democrats had to reach back a year ago to find this non-story.

Rep. Steve Southerland at FBI Investigated Sea of Galilee Skinny Dip | Sunshine State News

Not to even MENTION SHHHHHH, that neither Steve Southerland nor his 21 year old daughter stripped!

More manufactured democrat lies.

It always pays to double check democrats. Very little of what they have to say is true.

Its all over the news right now.. It not the Dems bring it up..Rolls eyes..

:wine: Yes, I have been drunk and went skinny dipping many years ago.. but not on someones else's dollar, disrespecting it as a Holy site..
And worse they probably pee'd in the pool..:lol:

Last edited:

Forum List

Back