GOP reveals deficit-financed tax cut package

The Derp

Gold Member
Apr 12, 2017
Will add at least $1.5T to the debt without producing any growth to compensate for the drop in revenue. Just like what happened during Bush the Dumber, just like what happened with Brownback in Kansas. Conservatives are a broken record with this deficit-financed tax cutting proposal; they swear this time there will be enough growth to compensate for the loss of revenue. Of course, we have no reason to believe them now, just like we had no reason to believe them in Kansas in 2012, or in DC in 2001.

Never once have Conservative tax cuts ever delivered on any of the promises made of them.

Blue states like NY, NJ, and CA are going to get screwed on this deal. Deductions for state and local taxes will be trimmed, and a cap placed on local property tax deduction. Ouch!

• Banned
Blue states like NY, NJ, and CA are going to get screwed on this deal. Deductions for state and local taxes will be trimmed, and a cap placed on local property tax deduction. Ouch!

Yeah, all to give the wealthy a huge tax cut. Conservatives sold their soul to Trump and Russia in order to get their deficit-financed tax cuts. That's why they haven't taken any action against Trump; party before country.

Yeah, all to give the wealthy a huge tax cut. Conservatives sold their soul to Trump and Russia in order to get their deficit-financed tax cuts. That's why they haven't taken any action against Trump; party before country.

Do you have any details on this "huge tax cut" for the wealthy?

• Banned
Do you have any details on this "huge tax cut" for the wealthy?

At this point, anyone still defending supply-side, trickle-down, voodoo economics is either in denial, or is a propagandist.

Since the 'rich' already pay the lions share of the taxes naturally they will benefit from tax cuts.

• Banned
Since the 'rich' already pay the lions share of the taxes naturally they will benefit from tax cuts.

The only reason why the rich pay a larger share of the burden is because you fucking idiots cut taxes.

So you cut taxes, which increased the burden on the rich, and your remedy for that is to...cut taxes further.

What a fucking idiot.

The only reason why the rich pay a larger share of the burden is because you fucking idiots cut taxes.

So you cut taxes, which increased the burden on the rich, and your remedy for that is to...cut taxes further.

What a fucking idiot.

I think you are having a mental breakdown :cuckoo:

Will add at least $1.5T to the debt without producing any growth to compensate for the drop in revenue. Just like what happened during Bush the Dumber, just like what happened with Brownback in Kansas. Conservatives are a broken record with this deficit-financed tax cutting proposal; they swear this time there will be enough growth to compensate for the loss of revenue. Of course, we have no reason to believe them now, just like we had no reason to believe them in Kansas in 2012, or in DC in 2001.

Never once have Conservative tax cuts ever delivered on any of the promises made of them.
so Derp, do you know how much is added to the debt doing nothing? just curious. what was the last year's increase?

Kansas was sold as a test case, that if you gave the money to the big Corps it would trickle down & create jobs. Kansas went in the toilet, still there. the county I use to live in just raised property taxes by 24%

Wrong.

iu

What a fucking idiot.
So you believe the government should raise taxes on the poor and the middle class?

House GOP keeps tax loophole for hedge fund managers

The tax plan released Thursday by House Republicans would maintain the "carried interest" loophole, which benefits managers of hedge funds, private equity funds, venture capital funds, real estate funds and other types of investment partnerships.

Why it matters: President Trump had pledged to change this tax treatment during the campaign, and Treasury Sec. Steve Mnuchin has reaffirmed that pledge repeatedly, at least in regards to hedge funds. White House chief economic advisor Gary Cohn has said the same.

House GOP keeps tax loophole for hedge fund managers

Gee, wonder who this helps?

trump liar again

Hillary vowed to increase my taxes so I voted for Trump. Plus she's a lying corrupt POS so there's that.

No one believes for a second that you're wealthy, and your taxes are going to go up anyway now, thanks to Conservatives capping deductions.

So you lost twice.

LOL I live in a state with no state income tax :eusa_dance: my property taxes are well below the cap as is my mortgage interest I'm sitting pretty.

Hillary vowed to increase my taxes so I voted for Trump. Plus she's a lying corrupt POS so there's that.

No one believes for a second that you're wealthy, and your taxes are going to go up anyway now, thanks to Conservatives capping deductions.

So you lost twice.

LOL I live in a state with no state income tax :eusa_dance: my property taxes are well below the cap as is my mortgage interest I'm sitting pretty.

Same here. I'm in Nevada. We have no state income tax and our property taxes are pretty low. I have no issue getting rid of the state income tax deduction. It's about time we stopped subsidizing folks in California and New York and let them starting feeling the effects of what they vote for.

Trump pushed for tax plan to be called 'Cut Cut Cut Act': report

The Great Orange :ahole-1:Douche 'Cut Cut Cut ACT' is a BS PLAN!
It won't do shit for the under 150,000 AGI folks.

1) It cuts taxes for Corporations who pay way less than the 15% on avg.(That does not help the Mid-Class)
2) Most Corporations pay NO TAXES! NONE! As it's used transfer funds (That does not help the Mid-Class)
3) The top 1%-15% pay under 18% on avg. in taxes. (That does not help the Mid-Class)
4) It adds 1-3 trillion to the National debt. A real Conservative plan. Whee! (That does not help the Mis-Class)
5) There is no real plan to CUT CUT CUT spending anywhere. (That does not help the Mis-Class)
6) Romney paid 14%, The Great Douche pays ZERO to 15.8% (That does not help the Mid-Class)

:lmao:

Just review these lying Conservative!

00928ac253b50d627199295112e9bb67--political-views-political-beliefs.jpg

And the GOP/DOPers trust the Great Orange Douche to DO what for you? Explain?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back