GOP reveals deficit-financed tax cut package

He asked for one not 800, will be interested in your answer. as always looking for factual info from all sides
"Among the labeling requirements pushed back are Agriculture Department rules regarding production labeling on 'natural' for meat and poultry as well as the bioengineering disclosure standard."
I just want the person to read the link for him or her self...

Yes I asked you for one specific, significant regulation cut. There seem to be so many you can't come up with one. Pick your favorite and lets discuss. Not asking for links, just one specific regulation cut that you think is significant. A very simple question, lets see if you fail again

"Among the labeling requirements pushed back are Agriculture Department rules regarding production labeling on 'natural' for meat and poultry as well as the bioengineering disclosure standard."

"The regulatory agenda calls for the U.S. Labor Department to rescind an Obama-era rule that prohibits restaurants and bars from forcing servers to share their tips with untipped employees such as cooks and dishwashers.
There are two now I'm done...we will have to re engage another time...enjoy the informative links I provided for you. Maybe you will learn something....

Trump Wipes Out 800 More Federal Regulations

Yes I asked you for one specific, significant regulation cut. There seem to be so many you can't come up with one. Pick your favorite and lets discuss. Not asking for links, just one specific regulation cut that you think is significant. A very simple question, lets see if you fail again.
You choose one...I'm waiting. You get the first shot sparky...

I can't because I don't believe one exists. Clearly you can't either as you keep failing miserably.

Yes I asked you for one specific, significant regulation cut. There seem to be so many you can't come up with one. Pick your favorite and lets discuss. Not asking for links, just one specific regulation cut that you think is significant. A very simple question, lets see if you fail again

"The regulatory agenda calls for the U.S. Labor Department to rescind an Obama-era rule that prohibits restaurants and bars from forcing servers to share their tips with untipped employees such as cooks and dishwashers.

So that does what for the economy? Be specific.

Labeling requirements or any government requirement cost money, if you were a business man you would know this. Multiply that by thousands of corporations. It's huge dummy. All that money going out the door keeps earnings down for the owner and his employees and that hurts the economy. Getting rid of it helps the economy. Understand?

Labeling requirements or any government requirement cost money, if you were a business man you would know this. Multiply that by thousands of corporations. It's huge dummy. All that money going out the door keeps earnings down for the owner and his employees and that hurts the economy. Getting rid of it helps the economy. Understand?

Sounds bad for the companies making labels. So how is this a great thing for the economy?

Sounds bad for the companies making labels. So how is this a great thing for the economy?
Open your cabinets and look in your garage everything has a label on it when the government requires more and more labels for more and more goods the cost is huge to the manufacture...But I will give you one from my business that personally helps me. And that is the required lead extraction school and test regulation costing contractors and home developers thousands of dollars in cost and lost time on the job. Obama hit us with that and now it's gone for good. I think we can now say you lose Brain...be a grown up and admit it...I beat you. Or just go away like all beaten liberals do...

Open your cabinets and look in your garage everything has a label on it when the government requires more and more labels for more and more goods the cost is huge to the manufacture...But I will give you one from my business that personally helps me. And that is the required lead extraction school and test regulation costing contractors and home developers thousands of dollars in cost and lost time on the job. Obama hit us with that and now it's gone for good. I think we can now say you lose Brain...be a grown up and admit it...I beat you. Or just go away like all beaten liberals do...

Again, it hurts companies who make labels. Net gain for the economy is 0. Try again.

Again, it hurts companies who make labels. Net gain for the economy is 0. Try again
You can't be this dense.... I make a product and place my label on it but uncle Sam wants two more very costly labels to go next to mine...who pays for that? Me! and then I can't pay my workers as much as I would like. That hurts my earnings and it hurts the economy....goodnight snowflake...

Again, it hurts companies who make labels. Net gain for the economy is 0. Try again
You can't be this dense.... I make a product and place my label on it but uncle Sam wants two more very costly labels to go next to mine...who pays for that? Me! and then I can't pay my workers as much as I would like. That hurts my earnings and it hurts the economy....goodnight snowflake...

I sell you labels. Now you stop buying them. Now I can't afford to pay my workers as much as I would like. Net gain for the economy 0. You can't be this dense...

I sell you labels. Now you stop buying them. Now I can't afford to pay my workers as much as I would like. Net gain for the economy 0. You can't be this dense...
You don't get it how sad for you....I guess this is why you are a liberal.

You don't get it how sad for you....I guess this is why you are a liberal.

Clearly you don't understand economics. I guess you think those labels are made by magic and just appear. haha

Where is the Tea Party?

If this were Obama, they would be storming Washington

Will add at least $1.5T to the debt without producing any growth to compensate for the drop in revenue. Just like what happened during Bush the Dumber, just like what happened with Brownback in Kansas. Conservatives are a broken record with this deficit-financed tax cutting proposal; they swear this time there will be enough growth to compensate for the loss of revenue. Of course, we have no reason to believe them now, just like we had no reason to believe them in Kansas in 2012, or in DC in 2001.

Never once have Conservative tax cuts ever delivered on any of the promises made of them.

Wrong.

iu

Reagan’s growth was fuelled by his military spending spree. Obama’s growth was slowed by 2 expensive foreign wars and by cutting the deficit.

Will add at least $1.5T to the debt without producing any growth to compensate for the drop in revenue. Just like what happened during Bush the Dumber, just like what happened with Brownback in Kansas. Conservatives are a broken record with this deficit-financed tax cutting proposal; they swear this time there will be enough growth to compensate for the loss of revenue. Of course, we have no reason to believe them now, just like we had no reason to believe them in Kansas in 2012, or in DC in 2001.

Never once have Conservative tax cuts ever delivered on any of the promises made of them.

Gosh, are you kidding? Sadly, I bet you're not. In case you care about facts, FYI, every major tax cut since Harding has been followed by a large increase in federal revenue and in economic growth:

The Facts About Tax Cuts, Revenue, and Growth

Gosh, are you kidding? Sadly, I bet you're not. In case you care about facts, FYI, every major tax cut since Harding has been followed by a large increase in federal revenue and in economic growth:

The Facts About Tax Cuts, Revenue, and Growth

Utter bullshit. The growth in revenue was fueled by the increases in public spending which accompanied the tax cuts. And even then it wasn’t sufficient to cover the increase in the deficit created by cutting taxes.

Cutting taxes when the top rate was 90% made sense. But the top rate is now under 40%. Big difference.

Cutting taxes didn’t work under Reagan. It didn’t work unde Bush. And the third time isn’t the charm.

Linking to your blog is just laughable.

Trump's dubious claim that his tax plan won't benefit him

CHARTS: Here's How GOP's Tax Breaks Would Shift Money To Rich, Poor Americans

Forum List

Back