GOP reveals deficit-financed tax cut package

I am a business owner. So tell specifically one significant regulation that was reversed
HA if you were self employed I wouldn't have to tell you...liar

Ha, it appears you can't tell me. Again, tell me one significant regulation that was reversed.
Regulation revolution: 'Historic' Trump cuts, 1/20th of Obama's deluge, $23B slashed

Trump slashes hundreds of regulations

https://www.usnews.com/news/economy...aganomics-slashes-regulations-by-the-hundreds

I take it that you can read since you are a business owner BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA liar

I am a business owner. So tell specifically one significant regulation that was reversed
HA if you were self employed I wouldn't have to tell you...liar

Ha, it appears you can't tell me. Again, tell me one significant regulation that was reversed.
Regulation revolution: 'Historic' Trump cuts, 1/20th of Obama's deluge, $23B slashed

Trump slashes hundreds of regulations

https://www.usnews.com/news/economy...aganomics-slashes-regulations-by-the-hundreds

I take it that you can read since you are a business owner BUUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHA liar

I'm not asking for links. Share one significant regulation that was cut. It's a simple question.

I'm not asking for links. Share one significant regulation that was cut. It's a simple question
There are hundreds in the links dummy...maybe you can't read...I will find a link with pictures for you.

Answer the question dummy
I did stupid...you asked for one regulation cut and I show you hundreds and still your little brain asks for one.....okay I will show you one. Then will you go away?

Trump delivering biggest cut in regulations since Reagan

here is 800 pick one for yourself...
Trump Wipes Out 800 More Federal Regulations

Yes I asked you for one specific, significant regulation cut. There seem to be so many you can't come up with one. Pick your favorite and lets discuss. Not asking for links, just one specific regulation cut that you think is significant. A very simple question, lets see if you fail again.

Yes I asked you for one specific, significant regulation cut. There seem to be so many you can't come up with one. Pick your favorite and lets discuss. Not asking for links, just one specific regulation cut that you think is significant. A very simple question, lets see if you fail again.
You choose one...I'm waiting. You get the first shot sparky...

It figures that a person with such a small brain would select the screen name of brain...BUUUUAAAAAHAHAHAHAHA

He asked for one not 800, will be interested in your answer. as always looking for factual info from all sides.

"Among the labeling requirements pushed back are Agriculture Department rules regarding production labeling on 'natural' for meat and poultry as well as the bioengineering disclosure standard."

Forum List

Back