GOP senator puts Willard Romney in his place

Romeny is from Utah, the one red state that doesn’t like Trump .

He’s just carrying the morman water and gambling that trump is forced out so he can make his move .

He’s just carrying the morman water and gambling that trump is forced out so he can make his move .
Went over this yesterday. In a FOUR way race trump got 45% in the general election...FOUR WAY...I say that is pretty well liked and actually just looked it up his approval is 49% in Utah compared to 46% who don't like him so again half do like him only shithole cities like Salt Lake City don't.

Funny, the bitch only got 27.2% in Utah. I'm honestly surprised they allowed Romney to carpetbag them.

Trump won Utah. Even with a Mormon (McMullin) to vote for.

He won Utah with the smallest percent of votes of any of the states he won. The Mormons actually care about morals, as crazy as that sounds.

He won Utah with the smallest percent of votes of any of the states he won. The Mormons actually care about morals, as crazy as that sounds.

Trump won UT by 23%, I call bullshit
2016 United States presidential election in Utah - Wikipedia

Either you are practicing for a strawman building contest or you have not had enough coffee this morning. I said he won with the smallest percent of votes, not the smallest margin.

According to your link, Trump go only 45.5% of the vote in Utah...find me a state where he got less and still won.

In Utah, more people voted for someone other than Trump than voted for Trump.

GOP senator knocks Romney: The last thing we need is ‘a Jeff Flake on steroids’

Perdue is 100% correct! Romney is crying because he lost BIG TIME and Trump won!
Romney, like most Americans, is embarrassed that Trump is our President

He is not willing to accept the crap other Republicans take from Trump
Other republicans are all wimps afraid of Trump afraid to put a bill on his desk How does it feel to be yellow cowards Republicans? How can you look in the mirror?

Either you are practicing for a strawman building contest or you have not had enough coffee this morning. I said he won with the smallest percent of votes, not the smallest margin.

According to your link, Trump go only 45.5% of the vote in Utah...find me a state where he got less and still won.

In Utah, more people voted for someone other than Trump than voted for Trump.

OK, but the 3rd party candidate sucked off votes that Trump as the GOP candidate would normally have gotten. So I'm not sure what your point is? Trump had no chance according to all the polls. There was no way he could get 270 EC votes. The MSM was against him, the never-Trumpers were against him, Hollywood and TV were against him, the deep state was against him, and he still won...Hillary was unbeatable, and the GOP establishment hated him
List of Republicans who opposed the 2016 Donald Trump presidential campaign - Wikipedia
Stop Trump movement - Wikipedia

OK, but the 3rd party candidate sucked off votes that Trump as the GOP candidate would normally have gotten. So I'm not sure what your point is?

The point is that while Utah will always go for the GOP, they did not care much for Trump. Which is what the person stated that started this whole ball rolling.

Bush II got 67 and 72 percent of the vote.

Even McCain got 63%

As for the rest of your rant, I thought you were better than that, I will have to keep that in mind in the future, I thought you were less of a partisan sheep than most on here.

Mittles is a RINO.

Screen-Shot-2019-01-03-at-8.26.01-AM-600x490.png

Forum List

Back