GOP Spitting and Fighting

okfine

Diamond Member
Jun 15, 2019
Gold Coast
Problems down in Georgia.

"A celebration of the opening of Donald Trump's campaign office in Valdosta, Georgia, was marred by a physical fight between two conservatives"

GOP infighting. All because Trump thinks he's a king.

"A celebration of the opening of Donald Trump's campaign office in Valdosta, Georgia, was marred by a physical fight between two conservatives"

Couldn't read because of ad blocker.

Anyhow, does someone actually think that makes an impact? I was a HUGE Dem supporter until I realized that they don't support the ghey community at all. Just a lot of divisiveness and policies leading to suicides of youth. That is why I switched and am never going back. Gimme Rand Paul any day!

Impeachment #4!

tucks - Copy 2.jpg

Problems in Arizona, as well.

“Among the most surprising revelations to follow the entry of Vice President Kamala Harris into the presidential race is how her candidacy has drawn the backing of a whole new group of suddenly energized, fully enthusiastic supporters who are …

Republican?

Yes.

By which I mean actual Republicans. Real ones. Not MAGA imposters.”

What were they fighting over? A lock of trump's hair?

Forum List

Back