GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

Fun violence isn't a thing.....

Here is a bill to address gun violence that actually passed the House.....95% of Republicans voted against it

Now link me to these other "fun violence" bills that are being blocked....so I can clown you later on for opposing them if they ever get passed
Put it up for vote. Hypotheticals don’t cut it.
So why are 18 year olds allowed to vote if they lack maturity?

Put it up for vote. Hypotheticals don’t cut it.
So why are 18 year olds allowed to vote if they lack maturity?
I know Conservatives fear the ballot more than the bullet -- but I am guessing the concept is....an 18 yr old casting a vote is not the same as an 18 yr old purchasing an AR-15....

Pretty much the same concept behind buying alcohol and cigarettes....one of those arbitrary distinctions or lines we draw....

I say if 12 and 13 yr olds should be able to have any weapon they want...they might as well be able to vote for anyone they want...and drink and smoke.......its all about freedom bro

By the way.....when the 26th amendment was passed...the chief opposition to that were from Conservatives....so I guess they really do fear the ballot over the bullet

Fun violence isn't a thing.....

Here is a bill to address gun violence that actually passed the House.....95% of Republicans voted against it

Now link me to these other "fun violence" bills that are being blocked....so I can clown you later on for opposing them if they ever get passed
why are dems holding up bipartisan gun violence legislation?

I know Conservatives fear the ballot more than the bullet -- but I am guessing the concept is....an 18 yr old casting a vote is not the same as an 18 yr old purchasing an AR-15....

Pretty much the same concept behind buying alcohol and cigarettes....one of those arbitrary distinctions or lines we draw....

I say if 12 and 13 yr olds should be able to have any weapon they want...they might as well be able to vote for anyone they want...and drink and smoke.......its all about freedom bro

By the way.....when the 26th amendment was passed...the chief opposition to that were from Conservatives....so I guess they really do fear the ballot over the bullet
Your hypocrisy noted.

why are dems holding up bipartisan gun violence legislation?
They passed gun legislation today.....95% of Republicans opposed it...why??

And why haven't any of you linked me to these "gun violence bills" that are bipartisan and being blocked by Dems.....

Should be pretty easy to link

There is no hypocrisy......I think 12 and 13 yr olds should be able to have any weapon they want....but since you don't trust them to have them....18 is fine.....this goes for hand guns, alcohol, etc...
D40F67EC-4A4E-40B7-A038-7EA6DA026455.jpeg
3D7F2602-9AC5-4DF2-9C5B-4B52644D2532.jpeg
36000C84-5FC2-4077-9483-5971B0104C84.jpeg
815407FF-A153-4133-A908-F8E10E26FFE6.jpeg
3A5C98A6-7E69-4918-B25E-F03F692CFB8C.jpeg
F3A2741C-0F3A-4467-9A5F-455CDC9C9B8B.jpeg
DCCC16A1-EDDE-4F7E-AD20-FC3F2EC44B0E.jpeg
55F0CF72-2A54-499B-A0B8-57F8D5BE1016.jpeg
9E50A2D7-DB3C-4A3F-AB45-733747834BB7.jpeg
0E1971F9-A4A5-4FCD-BC3A-1E23ACF2187B.jpeg
0FB10883-8EF5-4554-9248-558117B8CDD7.jpeg

So why not let them vote too?

Perhaps you missed my earlier post where I said the makers of AR-15's should market their guns to children...and they can call them JR-15's....
p-2-90721663-and8216just-like-mom-and-dad.jpg
it won't really solve gun violence...but it would be cool if more kids had access to guns in a safe way....and not those old rifles either...I mean the good stuff...you can't rip a child apart until they are unrecognizable in seconds with the guns you posted....

And why are all of those pics so old?? Looks like back when segregation was still legal....hmmm....or as you call it, the good old days...

Last edited:
They passed gun legislation today.....95% of Republicans opposed it...why??

And why haven't any of you linked me to these "gun violence bills" that are bipartisan and being blocked by Dems.....

Should be pretty easy to link
it’s been passed in the senate why does the house not want to compromise?

Typical of the radical demafasict…do nothing, refuse to work

A boot licker coming out to defend another boot licker.

The hits just keep on coming.

MSDNC, the propaganda machine of the party of the klan attacking a free man? I’m not surprised…nor that a plantation boy is picking up the cotton they keep throwing

MSDNC, the propaganda machine of the party of the klan attacking a free man? I’m not surprised…nor that a plantation boy is picking up the cotton they keep throwing
Now that's funny 😁, tell us about this breakthrough mist boot licker. The only folks on a plantation are you boot lickin Uncle Toms Trumper Humper

CTR can you tell us what that means?

Now that's funny 😁, tell us about this breakthrough mist boot licker. The only folks on a plantation are you boot lickin Uncle Toms Trumper Humper

CTR can you tell us what that means?

Apparently you are such a slave boy you never read Uncle Tom’s Cabin
such a shame…he died for you

Apparently you are such a slave boy you never read Uncle Tom’s Cabin
such a shame…he died for you
Plenty of black men and women died for you, but your boot lickin ass chooses to kiss up to the very folks who were against those bruthas and sistas.

Does your white husband allow you to celebrate or memorialize Juneteenth?

Plenty of black men and women died for you, but your boot lickin ass chooses to kiss up to the very folks who were against those bruthas and sistas.

Does your white husband allow you to celebrate or memorialize Juneteenth?

haha maybe read Uncle Tom’s Cabin…he wasn’t against us:..and your video is just sad in comparison

but your plantation boss likely won’t let you read

haha maybe read Uncle Tom’s Cabin…he wasn’t against us:..and your video is just sad in comparison

but your plantation boss likely won’t let you read
Does your white husband let you read, I'll run circles around your boot licking ass when it come to Black History. You are one of the boot lickers Harriet Tubman would have Blasted. Can you and Herschel tell us what CTR is?

Forum List

Back