GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

yeah…he’s a winner…that’s why you dislike free black men
On the football field, but this is politics. How can you be free when you are being a right wing flunky. Oh that's right your white husband didn't tell you that.

is that what master Joe tells you? that all these white folks are out there calling us the n word?

well…you ain’t black
Is that the excuse you use when the white husband calls you that, hell they do it right here on this forum. Why is you never have a comment for the whites who use sambo, nword, etc on this forum 🤔

Is that the excuse you use when the white husband calls you that, hell they do it right here on this forum. Why is you never have a comment for the whites who use sambo, nword, etc on this forum 🤔
joey xiden is the only one i know that’s president and goes around telling folk “i ain’t black” and silk refers to use as negros

but he’s your master so you let him

joey xiden is the only one i know that’s president and goes around telling folk “i ain’t black” and silk refers to use as negros

but he’s your master so you let him.
Is your white husband your master? I guess Trump would have rented your husband an apartment, but not you. How do you feel about him calling your mother the B word, since he called your brother a SOB. Are scared to speak against the whites on the forum who call black men the nword or sambo?

Is your white husband your master? I guess Trump would have rented your husband an apartment, but not you. How do you feel about him calling your mother the B word, since he called your brother a SOB. Are scared to speak against the whites on the forum who call black men the nword or sambo?
haha nobody is my master whipping boy…

don’t worry Joey Xiden is proud of you and he s gonna let you stay black for sucking him off

You're a boot licker, so you definitely have a master.

You are an expert on sucking, as much as you have been on your hands and knees. I know it's probably confusing being a sellout, but I am praying you will wake up sista.
haha it’s funny watching a plantation boy that sucks off the party that enslaved him calling other people a sell out

haha it’s funny watching a plantation boy that sucks off the party that enslaved him calling other people a sell out
It's sad watching a black woman whoring herself out to a party that fights to keep black folks at a disadvantage in America. Why is it they are against the Votings Right Bill? Why are they against Police Reform? Tell me how Uncle Tim's bill was going to change anything in policing today. As a black woman how do you stand with a party that has a group of old white men telling you how to handle your body.

Forum List

Back