GOP Superstar Herschel Walker Gives Brilliant Answer On Gun Control - Libs Totally Triggered LOL

So, was that what Walker was trying to say??

Why should he say anything at all??

He should say nothing and morons like you will translate what he meant to say if could talk.
Morons like me, dont let children get butchered because of gun control laws. Joe Biden voters like you always have blood on your hands because there is no one there to stop the killings. Again see pictures.

when-seconds-count-the-police-are-only-minutes-away-n.jpg gunfree.jpg DeathTollCommunism.jpg Liberal Hypocrisy1.jpg

Yea, but I hope you see my point....

All Conservatives really do is nominate a performer.....if they have some fame, that is even better....

And all that person has to do is play a character and put on a show for the base....

Everyone knows all of the policy decisions will be made by other folks.....

But like I said, this is more of a Republican thing....Democrat voters kinda want to know what your healthcare policy would be, or what your position on Medicare/Social Security is....because we'd rather go to real concerts to see performers, not rallies...
Ms Judd was a celebrite candidate who didn't really live in Kentucky, so the gop is not alone. McConohy (sp) really is a Texan, and there's no prohibition on actors going into politics.

The gop trotted out an out of state black Keyes to run against Obama, but Keyes really did have positions that he was able to defend (perhaps not good positions, but positions.) Alabama elected a senator on his qualifiation of taking Auburn to an undefeated football season decades ago, but he'd wallowed in the pits of mediocrity since. LOL. Walker at least has a football career of excellence.

But the Ga gop found an unqualified black former football player just to have a black. Sad.

Walker's answer is a step up from Joe Biden who would either run from the question or ask his handlers what to say,

Ms Judd was a celebrite candidate who didn't really live in Kentucky, so the gop is not alone. McConohy (sp) really is a Texan, and there's no prohibition on actors going into politics.

The gop trotted out an out of state black Keyes to run against Obama, but Keyes really did have positions that he was able to defend (perhaps not good positions, but positions.) Alabama elected a senator on his qualifiation of taking Auburn to an undefeated football season decades ago, but he'd wallowed in the pits of mediocrity since. LOL. Walker at least has a football career of excellence.

But the Ga gop found an unqualified black former football player just to have a black. Sad.
So the Dementocraps are running a buck tooth fat ass bitch who lost the last time she ran. Who says Georgia is a bad place to live. Why the fuck is she living there then? Oh yeah, because she made it suck when she got the All Star game nixxed and a lot of businesses lost their revenue.

So the Dementocraps are running a buck tooth fat ass bitch who lost the last time she ran. Who says Georgia is a bad place to live. Why the fuck is she living there then? Oh yeah, because she made it suck when she got the All Star game nixxed and a lot of businesses lost their revenue.
Trump isn't running for office in Georgia

First off, let's be clear: The only reason the left hates Herschel Walker is because Donald Trump likes him. This wouldn't even be a story if Trump were a non-factor.

I think what Walker meant to say is that he'd want to see proposed legislation.

Do my idiot liberal brethren have a problem with a Senator reading proposed legislation prior to voting on it?

Sometimes you have to use hyperbole to sell your product.....

So Herschel is just being a brilliant marketer....who hasn't lied about their resume....

So lying about your grades or lying about owning certain businesses, all marketing...

As long as he promises to trigger the libs, and crack down on the outgroups.... that is all that matters...

Excellent. You prefer a candidate with multiple personality disorder. Good to know.

Yea, but I hope you see my point....

All Conservatives really do is nominate a performer.....if they have some fame, that is even better....

And all that person has to do is play a character and put on a show for the base....

Everyone knows all of the policy decisions will be made by other folks.....

But like I said, this is more of a Republican thing....Democrat voters kinda want to know what your healthcare policy would be, or what your position on Medicare/Social Security is....because we'd rather go to real concerts to see performers, not rallies...
Or vote for a Communist.

Is Walker the current soft target of the racist left these days? The freaking president hasn't had a rational thought in ten years but lefties pick on the black republican. No surprise here.

Forum List

Back