GOP supports welfare for Farmers, not the poor

The far left wouldn't go for it. Giving free stuff and handouts to their voting base is what keeps them in office.

Fixed it for ya.

Why Republicans will subsidize farmers but not the hungry

hmmm.....the GOP supports billions of dollars in welfare for farmers...but not for poor people.

how's that work again?

why are subsidies for farmers that don't need it good, but food for poor people is bad?

please explain.

Since when did you start caring about poor people? I swear all of you liberals are nearly identical. "Oh, Republicans hate the poor, ohhhh!" I mean really, since when did caring for the poor involve keeping them in poverty on welfare and foodstamps? Are you serious? By what logic do you think this is helping America? You don't give a damn about the poor. Stop deluding yourself into thinking that you do.

They don't care how poor the poor are, just so long as the rich aren't so rich

hmmm.....the GOP supports billions of dollars in welfare for farmers...but not for poor people.

how's that work again?

why are subsidies for farmers that don't need it good, but food for poor people is bad?

please explain.

I do not support any corporate subsidies. And I also believe we need to reinstitute welfare to work.

People who get welfare have to work. It's part of the requirement.

Not sure about white people. I bet this guy didn't have to work:

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

how's that work again?

please explain.

Since when did you start caring about poor people? I swear all of you liberals are nearly identical. "Oh, Republicans hate the poor, ohhhh!" I mean really, since when did caring for the poor involve keeping them in poverty on welfare and foodstamps? Are you serious? By what logic do you think this is helping America? You don't give a damn about the poor. Stop deluding yourself into thinking that you do.

They don't care how poor the poor are, just so long as the rich aren't so rich

Actually, Democrats do care about the poor and the middle class. They don't have to care about the rich because Republicans are already doing everything they can to help needy millionaires.

How about not giving free shit to anyone. Chew on that Leftytoons.

The far right wouldn't go for it. Giving free stuff and handouts to their corporate cronies is what keeps the GOP running.

Like the left is any better. You'll fight tooth and nail to cut military spending...but fight to keep that base or plant in your district running.

omg, the lies are coming fast and furious..

they can't win any other way

How about not giving free shit to anyone. Chew on that Leftytoons.

The far right wouldn't go for it. Giving free stuff and handouts to their corporate cronies is what keeps the GOP running.

Like the left is any better. You'll fight tooth and nail to cut military spending...but fight to keep that base or plant in your district running.

The military spending needs to be gutted severely, and you'd be insane not to think otherwise.

budget.png

...and you skipped the other half of my post. You're all in favor of gutting the .mil, but only so long as it isn't your district losing jobs and tax inflow. You're no different than you accuse the Republicans of being; you both want a budget cut, but your sacred cows are off the table.

A pox on both your houses.

The GOP loves welfare, just their welfare. Everyone else can go to hell.

You are a blatant liar. You are seriously pathological. Seek help.

You are such a fucking moron Rahm, as usual I speak the truth, and all you can respond with is childish attacks.

Medicare-keep-your-hands-off-my-medicare.jpg

You are a liar. And anyone who says that the Republicans cut the food stamp budget is a liar. This isn't spin. It's a lie.

It's not childish. It's not name calling. It's the blatant truth. You left wingers are liars.

The Republicans want to increase food stamp spending 57%.

The Democrats had previously planned to increase it by 65% (to $764 billion over 10 years instead of the $725 billion in the Republican bill), so they depict the Republicans as “meanspirited class warriors” seeking “deep cuts.”

Soaring Food Stamp Outlays in House Bill Could Cover Marine Mammals, Such as Polar Bears - The New York Sun

how's that work again?

please explain.

I do not support any corporate subsidies. And I also believe we need to reinstitute welfare to work.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

No one mentioned race until YOU got here.

You are a despicable little racist troll

how's that work again?

please explain.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yTwpBLzxe4U"]Craig T. Nelson on Government Aid - YouTube[/ame]

Poor Richard's News - Obama administration issues order gutting Clinton?s welfare reform
Yesterday the Obama administration gutted those federal work rules, ignoring the will of Congress by issuing a policy directive that allows the Department of Health and Human Services to waive the work requirements for the Temporary Assistance for Needy Families (TANF) program.

:eusa_shhh:

Gee, I wonder if any liberal here feels like giving generously to the poor. Oh that's right, they won't. Using the poor and less fortunate for political gain. How low you've sunk.

Gee, I wonder if any liberal here feels like giving generously to the poor. Oh that's right, they won't. Using the poor and less fortunate for political gain. How low you've sunk.

we should give the poor food, shelter, and training so they can get a job.

but GOPers hate the idea of free job training to the poor.

we should give the poor food, shelter, and training so they can get a job.

but GOPers hate the idea of free job training to the poor.

No such thing as free

Forum List

Back