GOP tax cuts NOT resonating too well with voters....

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
After the back-slapping has ended among the right wing WH and Congress, republicans are finding out that the impact on voters is more of a DUD than a boost, as middle America sees little to no benefit on their paychecks after a $1.5 trillion added to the country's debt.

An example of this factor can be seen on the current campaign for PA 18 district special election deadline scheduled for this Tuesday......trump' "brilliant" campaign contribution to boost republican voters turnout to tomorrow's election, "I think I'm better looking than :Lamb [the democrat candidate]".....Pitiful !!!

Trump's tax cuts are taking a backseat in critical Pennsylvania election
  • While President Donald Trump promoted tax cuts in western Pennsylvania earlier this year, the issue isn't at the top of many voters' minds in a House special election there.
  • The tight election pits Republican Rick Saccone against Democrat Conor Lamb.
  • After initially drilling Lamb for opposing the tax plan, Republican outside groups have pulled back from the attack.
. Trump's tax cuts are taking a backseat in critical Pennsylvania election

After the back-slapping has ended among the right wing WH and Congress, republicans are finding out that the impact on voters is more of a DUD than a boost, as middle America sees little to no benefit on their paychecks after a $1.5 trillion added to the country's debt.

An example of this factor can be seen on the current campaign for PA 18 district special election deadline scheduled for this Tuesday......trump' "brilliant" campaign contribution to boost republican voters turnout to tomorrow's election, "I think I'm better looking than :Lamb [the democrat candidate]".....Pitiful !!!

• While President Donald Trump promoted tax cuts in western Pennsylvania earlier this year, the issue isn't at the top of many voters' minds in a House special election there.
  • After initially drilling Lamb for opposing the tax plan, Republican outside groups have pulled back from the attack.
/----/Are you still experiencing reading comprehension issues? From your link:
Most likely Republican voters in the district — about 80 percent — back the tax plan, according to a Gravis Marketing poll released this week. About 8 percent of those Republicans disapprove of it, while roughly 12 percent are undecided.

odds.jpg

While most voters who spoke to CNBC in the red district this week at least modestly supported the tax plan or said they knew someone who benefited from it...

The OP is a moron

Immediate Gratification ... People are too used to it now.

If the corporations get tax cuts (more than the people) ... Then that can be reflected in job growth.
Someone who gets $100 more a month in their check ... Is not going to feel the same way about the tax cuts as someone who is no longer unemployed ... :thup:

• Banned
Are you still experiencing reading comprehension issues? From your link:
Most likely Republican voters in the district — about 80 percent — back the tax plan, according to a Gravis Marketing poll released this week. About 8 percent of those Republicans disapprove of it, while roughly 12 percent are undecided.

No, nitwit....all I am stating is that the tax plan[scam] is NOT resonating as well as the bribed elected republicans had hoped it would.......The dubious "gift" to voters is not a MAIN issue in PA 18..

THAT was the message of the O/P..

• Banned
Trump's tax cuts are taking a backseat[/QUOTE]

Somehow, the title of the cited article is going right over right wingers' half brains......and THAT is actually good news for democrat candidates....lol

So our local commiecrat propagandist is pushing a commiecrat opinion, from the link:

Democrats in the district think the change came because the tax ads did not resonate with voters as much as the GOP hoped.

Fucking commiecrat propagandist pushing an obviously biased opinion, who'd have thunk. LMAO

So our local commiecrat propagandist is pushing a commiecrat opinion, from the link:

Democrats in the district think the change came because the tax ads did not resonate with voters as much as the GOP hoped.

Fucking commiecrat propagandist pushing an obviously biased opinion, who'd have thunk. LMAO

Try a laxative, Tigger.....it may help your delicate "disposition/"

No, nitwit....all I am stating is that the tax plan[scam] is NOT resonating as well as the bribed elected republicans had hoped it would.......The dubious "gift" to voters is not a MAIN issue in PA 18..

I’m reading that Republicans are running another POS candidate, like Roy Moore. A candidate so bad Republicans won’t vote for him and blacks will turn out to vote against.

The bald truth is that your corrupt orange clown isn’t turning out good conservative candidates. Cockroaches are coming out from under rocks and Trump’s base votes for them in the primaries.

Trump voters are a big enough block to get you through the primaries, but not enough to take you over the top against the kind of quality candidates that the Democrats are running.

Practice what you preach, it might help stem your diarrhea like biased commiecrat propaganda.

Interesting RCP. Even Rasmussen is pissing on Trump.

Monday, March 12
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
President Trump Job Approval Rasmussen Reports Approve 45, Disapprove 53 Disapprove +8
Missouri Senate - Hawley vs. McCaskill Gravis Hawley 40, McCaskill 42 McCaskill +2
Thursday, March 8
Race/Topic (Click to Sort)
Poll Results Spread
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Reuters/Ipsos Democrats 38, Republicans 31 Democrats +7
2018 Generic Congressional Vote Rasmussen Reports Democrats 46, Republicans 40 Democrats +6
President Trump Job Approval Marist Approve 44, Disapprove 49 Disapprove +5
President Trump Job Approval Reuters/Ipsos Approve 40, Disapprove 54 Disapprove +14

The Republican should win in PA18 easily, but we will see.

And it isn’t going to get any better for them.

Practice what you preach, it might help stem your diarrhea like biased commiecrat propaganda..
Nat has been slapping you back and forth like the little wimp you are, OKTexas. :) You are falling behind. And you use terms beyond your comprehension.

Practice what you preach, it might help stem your diarrhea like biased commiecrat propaganda..
Nat has been slapping you back and forth like the little wimp you are, OKTexas. :) You are falling behind. And you use terms beyond your comprehension.

You ignorant fool, I proved my point from the bitches own link, if you bothered to look she didn't even dispute what I said. Like you she just resorted to ad hom attacks with no topic related content, maybe I should report both of you.

Democrats must run on repealing the tax cuts. They have republicans on the run. The blue wave is built on higher taxes. Go for it.

You ignorant fool, I proved my point from the bitches own link, if you bothered to look she didn't even dispute what I said. Like you she just resorted to ad hom attacks with no topic related content, maybe I should report both of you..
^^^ So butt hurt. Nat owns you, my little alt right fascist.

I’m reading that Republicans are running another POS candidate, like Roy Moore. A candidate so bad Republicans won’t vote for him and blacks will turn out to vote against.

The bald truth is that your corrupt orange clown isn’t turning out good conservative candidates. Cockroaches are coming out from under rocks and Trump’s base votes for them in the primaries.

Trump voters are a big enough block to get you through the primaries, but not enough to take you over the top against the kind of quality candidates that the Democrats are running.
/----/ WOWZA Thanks for the update. Your opinion is very important to us.
conspiracy_nut.png

Forum List

Back