GOP using shenanigans and cheating to screw Trump in Florida

Preacher

Gold Member
Jan 29, 2015
As Miami GOP picks delegates, Trump backers say they're being left out

Its not the point that they can't do shit until the 4th ballot in July its the entire point the GOP is being VERY hypocritical by talking out one side of their mouth about supporting whoever the nominee is but trying their damn best that it ISN'T Trump. Must have some really DENSE people running the RNC or they just truly think republicans will vote for whoever the nominee is either way....they obviously didn't learn in 2012....

Two of the three selection-committee members, Miami-Dade Republican Chairman Nelson Diaz and Miami-Dade State Committeewoman Liliana Ros, chose themselves for two of the delegate spots, which also caused Trump backers to fume.

LMAO! they don't even care that the corruption is fucking blatant! I have seen more democratic processes taking place in 3rd world countries!

The GOP is fucking themselves.
At one point I would have been fine with Cruz or Trump....not anymore,whoever the GOP appoints I wont be voting for em.

No corruption exists in the FL delegate selection.

The rules were set up a long time ago.

Two of the three selection-committee members, Miami-Dade Republican Chairman Nelson Diaz and Miami-Dade State Committeewoman Liliana Ros, chose themselves for two of the delegate spots, which also caused Trump backers to fume.

LMAO! they don't even care that the corruption is fucking blatant! I have seen more democratic processes taking place in 3rd world countries!

That's the odd part, they are doing this in plain sight and don't care what their base thinks AT ALL.

That's the odd part, they are doing this in plain sight and don't care what their base thinks AT ALL.
They obviously don't realize the BIG difference between Ron Paul in 2012 and Donald Trump in 2016. They screwed Paul and are trying to screw Trump but Trump is a lot louder and meaner and richer than Paul is and won't take this shit.

I don't know why this is difficult to understand that no one has any obligation to help trump get the nomination. Where in any rule book does it say we have to bend over and let trump do whatever the heck he wants to us with his small hands?

Trump will have the delegates vote for him as assigned during the first ballot. If he makes it to 1237, he wins. But we have absolutely no obligation to help him get there or give him any delegates on any ballot past that when he makes no effort to get them or when a majority block him.

I wish you lefties would wake up and stop pretending the rest of us should hand you something you have absolutely no right to. This entitlement mentality is nonsense and needs to be wiped out of our culture.

Forum List

Back