Gop wants to reduce what private insurance covers and the dims want to end private insurance.

The Republican Party is going to be known as the party of taking health care away from millions of Americans. This administration is going completely against the will of the people, going against the will of Congress, and trying to pull the rug out from under millions and millions of American families

Do you libtards not understand that there is a difference in health CARE and health INSURANCE?

You want a leftist to understand the difference between having something and having someone else pay for them to have it?

Be serious.
Yes because you Trumpettes are all employed with great jobs & always can afford health insurance & if not, just whip out your wallets & pay cash.

I have news, there are just as many, if not more, right wing people who are on Medicaid or get help affording their healthcare.

Quit being such a fucking asshole & pretend it is just liberals.

Try to get care without insurance.

Indeed! Everyone should try to do this. Because they'd find it's totally possible, despite the fear mongering of the insurance salesmen.
Go to the hospital & you better have the finances to cover that operation.
You don't need insurance though. You're blowing smoke.
So medical facilities don't care if they get paid?
So... .blah blah strawman horseshit....

I said you can get health care without insurance. I didn't say you could get health care for free.

I didn't need a salesman to know the value of health insurance. You had children & could have had a heart attack putting your family in the street So really, you are that stupid.
No, what should happen is you should be reimbursed by the insurance company after you find the procedure and pay for it.....if you want lower cost, you cant have the patient dislodged from the cost......it's why consumer electronics are so cheap.......because people cant buy what they cant afford.
So I pay for my $400k heart issue &then hope the insurance company pays me? How does that help if the providers know you will get reimbursed?
Well easy, you shop for it, if the doctor says 400k, you say Ill keep looking and maybe find one for 320k.....Do you not know how to shop for a deal? Is this new? Right now, that doesn't happen.....
So, you are lying on the floor getting CPR & you are calling for quotes? Really?>
See this is a bullshit post.....
If you need CPR you are going to the emergency room......just like......drum roll...........we do now......your example is bullshit
Most people see doctors, like cardiologists and they can call them and get quotes......it's amazing how that works.

Most people choose dotors by reputation. I know of no one calling for quotes. You are lying as usual.

Our country need a "come to Jesus" moment - we need to face the reality that, in the end, insurance makes health care less affordable for everyone. It's a kind of pyramid scam that undermines markets and drives prices higher and higher. We're better off paying for as much of our own health care as we can possibly afford.

The average Joe American isn't educated enough in finance or economics to understand this.
True, the left has really damaged our education system. But we can change that, and it's what we need to do.

Try to get care without insurance.

Indeed! Everyone should try to do this. Because they'd find it's totally possible, despite the fear mongering of the insurance salesmen.

I said you can get health care without insurance. I didn't say you could get health care for free.
So, if you hsave no assets & a minimum wage job with no benefits, the doc will just schedule you for that heart procedure?

Or the Pharmascy will just give you that $300 prescription.

Our country need a "come to Jesus" moment - we need to face the reality that, in the end, insurance makes health care less affordable for everyone. It's a kind of pyramid scam that undermines markets and drives prices higher and higher. We're better off paying for as much of our own health care as we can possibly afford.

The average Joe American isn't educated enough in finance or economics to understand this.
True, the left has really damaged our education system. But we can change that, and it's what we need to do.

Trumpettes blaming the schools for their stupidity.

Most people choose dotors by reputation. I know of no one calling for quotes. You are lying as usual.

Yep. And that's exactly what's broken with the health care market. People don't get quotes because no one is paying for their own health care.

No, what should happen is you should be reimbursed by the insurance company after you find the procedure and pay for it.....if you want lower cost, you cant have the patient dislodged from the cost......it's why consumer electronics are so cheap.......because people cant buy what they cant afford.
So I pay for my $400k heart issue &then hope the insurance company pays me? How does that help if the providers know you will get reimbursed?
Well easy, you shop for it, if the doctor says 400k, you say Ill keep looking and maybe find one for 320k.....Do you not know how to shop for a deal? Is this new? Right now, that doesn't happen.....
So, you are lying on the floor getting CPR & you are calling for quotes? Really?>
See this is a bullshit post.....
If you need CPR you are going to the emergency room......just like......drum roll...........we do now......your example is bullshit
Most people see doctors, like cardiologists and they can call them and get quotes......it's amazing how that works.

Again you lie.....no one calls for quotes for two reasons
1) the insurance company determines what doctor you see
2) people don't pay the bill and don't have to call for quotes, why would they, it won't matter

Either you're dumb or you are trying to change the subject.

Wow, how naive can you get.
Naive enough to not believe the insurance salesmen. It's mostly a scam.
I didn't need a salesman to know the value of health insurance. You had children & could have had a heart attack putting your family in the street So really, you are that stupid.
Most people don’t want budget surgery...

Trumpettes blaming the schools for their stupidity.
Ok, this guy is just flat out trolling.......I'm smart, I never mentioned me, you fucktard.

Oh, so you're against Medicare For ALL....good to know.......

Wow, how naive can you get.

Yep. And that's exactly what's broken with the health care market. People don't get quotes because no one is paying for their own health care.
Quotes don’t matter for important surgeries. Nobody goes to the budget surgeon when it’s life and death.

So, if you hsave no assets & a minimum wage job with no benefits, the doc will just schedule you for that heart procedure?

If you have no assets and work at a minimum wage job you are poor, and to get health care (or anything else really) beyond the basics, you'll have to rely on welfare or charity.

None of which has anything to do with your bullshit claim that you can't get health care without insurance.

Yes, I definitely need to be protected from the "horrors" of having a health care plan that doesn't cover prostate exams or birth control. What would I, a 50-year-old woman, do without those "essential" coverages in my life? And how could anyone POSSIBLY assume I'm intelligent enough to decide for myself what I do and don't need, simply because I'm an adult who looks after herself on everything else in my life?

prostate exams were covered before obamacare and again I guess I should say depending on what insurance company and state.

Remember the great ObamaCare benefit of paying for colonoscopies? I paid over $3000 out of pocket for my "covered" colonoscopy. Prior to ObamaCare, it would have covered at 90% under my company provided health insurance. How did ObamaCare help that situation?

If people only knew what medical billing REALLY involves, and how much it REALLY drives the complications and cost, they'd be appalled. They think they know, but they really don't.

Doctors usually have to hire at least one person specifically to handle insurance companies. It's a full time job.

Actually, EVERY medical facility has to hire TWO people, a medical coder and a medical biller. Some small private practices contract with a third-party company that handles those jobs for a number of practices, but every facility has to have at least one of each of those people. Non-negotiable.

I have Kaiser, and there was no cost for my colonoscopy., no cost for my annual physical and no cost for labs.

Of course, there was. The doctors and hospital staff didn't do it for free, did they?
It really doesn't dawn on them that everything costs......these people think fairies just popup and stuff is done, except, on RICH REPUBLICANS have these....and those poor democrats are being denied these fairies because of racism/sexism.........

Isn’t everything covered in Medicare for all?

Isn’t everything covered in Medicare for all?
I haven't seen all the details.....but lets assume it is......the government isn't going to let a surgeon charge what he wants, so that's budget surgery, correct?

Forum List

Back