GOP War On Women: Senate GOP blocks equal pay bill

As a professional woman earning an above average rate of pay I do NOT want or need the government involved at the negotiating table. I have an education and experience that is not tied to anyone other than myself. It's about Me and no one's business what my wages are. That's between me an my employer. They pay me what I'm worth not what some gov employee says I deserve. Freedom of choice...If I don't like what they pay me it's up to me to decide if I stay or I look for another position. Keep the government out of my paycheck. They take enough as is ~
The war on women is a political toy. Seems the WH is the biggest offender but dems don't want to look at that. Blame the GOP as always...

As a professional woman earning an above average rate of pay I do NOT want or need the government involved at the negotiating table. I have an education and experience that is not tied to anyone other than myself. It's about Me and no one's business what my wages are. That's between me an my employer. They pay me what I'm worth not what some gov employee says I deserve. Freedom of choice...If I don't like what they pay me it's up to me to decide if I stay or I look for another position. Keep the government out of my paycheck. They take enough as is ~
The war on women is a political toy. Seems the WH is the biggest offender but dems don't want to look at that. Blame the GOP as always...

liberals are just pissed they are too stupid and lazy and have to sleep their way to the top.

Now we know why liberal men love homos so much, its their number one source of coin

You may thank President Kennedy, Hillary, and liberals in general for your above average rate of pay and general well being anytime now.

Well?

And what is new in this bill, isnt already illegal to screw someone on their paycheck?

Isnt obama in charge of enforcing the laws?

and why does he pay women less?

Last edited:

You may thank President Kennedy, Hillary, and liberals in general for your above average rate of pay and general well being anytime now.

Well?

Well....
It was in spite of the Gov that I have that high paying job. I'm a single mother that went through the "System". I used 4 years of welfare, food stamps, childcare and HUD housing to get myself out of the mess I was in. It was hard work. The social worker assigned to me told me over & over & over again that I would never succeed. She went out of her way to hinder me. There was NEVER One Word of Encouragement from my so called Helper. It's no wonder there are generations of poor never getting out of the System. It's not designed to get people off welfare. As long as there are poor people those well paid SWs have job security.
I paid back every dime...One of the Best Days of my life was telling that SW that I no longer needed her or the governments help.
There is NO Reason for anyone to be in the "System" for longer than 6 years. I've been there...I'm a success story in spite of the governments help....

Last edited:

Well?

Well....
It was in spite of the Gov that I have that high paying job. I'm a single mother that went through the "System". I used 4 years of welfare, food stamps, childcare and HUD housing to get myself out of the mess I was in. It was hard work. The social worker assigned to me told me over & over & over again that I would never succeed. She went out of her way to hinder me. There was NEVER One Word of Encouragement from my so called Helper. It's no wonder there are generations of poor never getting out of the System. It's not designed to get people off welfare. As long as there are poor people those well paid SWs have job security.
I paid back every dime...One of the Best Days of my life was telling that SW that I no longer needed her or the governments help.
There is NO Reason for anyone to be in the "System" for longer than 6 years. I've been there...I'm a success story in spite of the governments help....

WOW!

Congratulations on your hard work and financial success story. I hope you reported that SW worker but I don't think that social worker was the typical SW. You are a classic example of how gov't social programs systems for the poor and downtrodden can work well.

Thanks for sharing... you are brave indeed.

You have to hand to Democrats, every day they play games with OUR LIVES with such nonsense bills(like equal pay) and their sheep falls for it and bellows, the gop the gop the gop the gop

this stuff from Democrats should piss everyone off as they know it's just a sham to get their base drooling from the mouth with it's, the GOP THE GOP THE GOP

You get paid accordingly by your experience and skills as it SHOULD BE
This bullshit using women for their games should offend the women in this country...they are insinuating you are too weak to make your own way in life...

And what is new in this bill, isnt already illegal to screw someone on their paycheck?

Isnt obama in charge of enforcing the laws?

and why does he pay women less?
They just don't do it as much as others...:eusa_whistle:

Forum List

Back