🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

GOP Zika bill another hoax, included ridiculous poison pills....amazing hypocrisy.

francoHFW

Diamond Member
Sep 5, 2011
The D.C. Monument Full of Zika Mosquitoes

When will the dupes find out? Old librul networks "don't have time"...lol argh.

And that was not the only public threat that the Congress failed to address. House Democrats became so frustrated last week with the failure to pass even modest new gun control bills that they staged a sit-in.

House Republicans then sought to change the subject by pushing through legislation that included $1.1 billion for Zika but also several “poison pill” provisions they knew the Senate Democrats could not accept. These included offsetting cuts in Obamacare and Ebola preparedness as well as restrictions on how Planned Parenthood could utilize funding in terms of pregnancies, contraception, and possible sexual transmission of the virus.

The Senate Democrats responded as the Republicans knew they would. The Republicans then sought to make it appear that the Democrats were allowing petty politics to place the most vulnerable Americans at risk from Zika.

“So today Democrats have a choice: continue pushing thinly veiled partisan arguments and block the Zika control funding or join with us to advance a serious solution and send critical funding to the president’s desk right now,” Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell said on the floor. “We should pass it to protect those especially at risk—pregnant women and babies.”

Senate Minority Leader Harry Reid replied: “I don’t know what planet my friend the Republican leader is living on.”

Last edited:
The gop loves seeing people die. It gives them great pride to weaken this nations ability to fight diseases and help people. A truly sick party.

I am amused.

Yeah, the bill was bullshit, especially the add-ons. But let's be crystal clear... both parties pull that asshole move, i.e. attaching bullshit amendments to legitimate legislation.

The gop loves seeing people die. It gives them great pride to weaken this nations ability to fight diseases and help people. A truly sick party.
This folks from the party that rips arms, legs, heads, off helpless babies as they're sucked from their mother's womb.
Or even worse gouges scissors into the brain in the name of partial birth abortion.
Yes, a truly sick party.

Zika doesn't hurt anyone but unborn babies. Even so, the only women giving birth to zika infected babies came here carrying the virus. A virus that is not contagious except by sexual transmission.

Build the wall. Deport deport and send DDT.

I am amused.

Yeah, the bill was bullshit, especially the add-ons. But let's be crystal clear... both parties pull that asshole move, i.e. attaching bullshit amendments to legitimate legislation.
Im ammused they're concerned about the unborn.

Zika? :gives:

Stop pissing your panties every time the media wants to invent a fake medical emergency.

Forum List

Back