🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

keep ignoring your own ignorance

you clearly do not understand our nation's electricity markets and you clearly do not understand climate change

I understand Gore and other lib elites are energy hogs

I understand the weather is blowing their hysteria out of the water

I understand Gore and other lib elites are energy hogs

I understand the weather is blowing their hysteria out of the water

but you do not understand that those of us who use solely green electricity do not have any impact on the environment from our electric use.

and your understanding of climate change is child-like.

you do not understand that global warming may very well cause an ice age by changing the ocean currents that presently warm the northern hemispere...and even as that happens, the average temperature of the planet as a whole will rise, even though northern europe and north america will cool

but you do not understand that those of us who use solely green electricity do not have any impact on the environment from our electric use.

and your understanding of climate change is child-like.

you do not understand that global warming may very well cause an ice age by changing the ocean currents that presently warm the northern hemispere...and even as that happens, the average temperature of the planet as a whole will rise, even though northern europe and north america will cool

In other words - do not confuse the issue with facts

In other words - do not confuse the issue with facts

no...in other words... climate change is more complex than sesame street.

and sesame street is too complex for you.

the fact is: climate in the north atlantic region - northeastern north america and northern europe - is influenced significantly by the gulf stream current which brings warm water and air from the equatorial regions to the northern parts of the atlantic warming the littoral land masses

If you stop that current - and cold water from melting ice pack will stop it - then those areas of the planet will get colder even as the overall temperature of mother earth is warmer.

those are facts. it is much more complex than -"April is cold, global warming must be a myth"...but obviously not to you.

no...in other words... climate change is more complex than sesame street.

and sesame street is too complex for you.

the fact is: climate in the north atlantic region - northeastern north america and northern europe - is influenced significantly by the gulf stream current which brings warm water and air from the equatorial regions to the northern parts of the atlantic warming the littoral land masses

If you stop that current - and cold water from melting ice pack will stop it - then those areas of the planet will get colder even as the overall temperature of mother earth is warmer.

those are facts. it is much more complex than -"April is cold, global warming must be a myth"...but obviously not to you.

translation: red states rule is a fucking infantile moron.

keep ignoring your own ignorance

you clearly do not understand our nation's electricity markets and you clearly do not understand climate change

I believe you are the one who doesn't understand climate change. I have given you half a dozen times now an alternative view point on climate change so since your all big on asking for direct answers to direct questions I'll ask you one:

Have you looked at it?

These whole last few pages are really pretty simple. Is Gore's really doing anything worth while in his purchase of green energy?
The answer is probably not. Granted there are some things about it I don't understand. Specifically how green energy is supplied to his home in a logistcal sense. I ask because I live relatively close to a power plant. All I have to do is look to the SW and I can see the tops of the stack from 20 miles away. I know my electricity is coming from there.

Now if Gore is purchasing green power how is it getting to his home? Are there wind or hydroelectric generators near by that he is getting it from?

losing? you don't know enough to argue on this topic.

you don't really know enough to argue on any topic, for that matter.

When boxed into a corner, you usually toss out the insults or sneer how your opponent does not know enough to comment on the topic

When boxed into a corner, you usually toss out the insults or sneer how your opponent does not know enough to comment on the topic

look... the electricity distribution business IS my business. IT is what I do every day. I understand what it means when someone says the electricity they use is all green. I know how that works. You obviously do not. If you did, you wouldn't continue to make a big deal about Al Gore's electric bill, because the FACT of the matter is, the size of his electric bill is completely irrelevant to his impact on the environment IF he uses green power, which he does - and which I do. It is a choice my wife and I made and we are proud to know that our electricity is produced in a way that does not contribute in any way to global warming.

And further, you have demonstrated ZERO understanding about the fact that global warming can cause some areas of the globe to actually get colder even though the overall temperature of the planet is rising. The mere fact that you continue to make a big deal about snow storms impacting global warming demonstrations is proof that you really have no grasp of the complexities of global weather and how, for example, ocean currents impact temperatures in the northern hemispere.

Now...if you'd like to prove me WRONG by, maybe, using your own words to discuss this issue intelligently, I would love to read what you have to write.

I dare you.

look... the electricity distribution business IS my business. IT is what I do every day. I understand what it means when someone says the electricity they use is all green. I know how that works. You obviously do not. If you did, you wouldn't continue to make a big deal about Al Gore's electric bill, because the FACT of the matter is, the size of his electric bill is completely irrelevant to his impact on the environment IF he uses green power, which he does - and which I do. It is a choice my wife and I made and we are proud to know that our electricity is produced in a way that does not contribute in any way to global warming.

And further, you have demonstrated ZERO understanding about the fact that global warming can cause some areas of the globe to actually get colder even though the overall temperature of the planet is rising. The mere fact that you continue to make a big deal about snow storms impacting global warming demonstrations is proof that you really have no grasp of the complexities of global weather and how, for example, ocean currents impact temperatures in the northern hemispere.

Now...if you'd like to prove me WRONG by, maybe, using your own words to discuss this issue intelligently, I would love to read what you have to write.

I dare you.

I have

You meltdown over the many articles that present the facts over all these feel good liberal concoctions do nothing to solve the problem

But they do make libs feel better

I have

You meltdown over the many articles that present the facts over all these feel good liberal concoctions do nothing to solve the problem

But they do make libs feel better

see...there is the problem...I ask you to write something...to actually carry on a conversation with ME...and you reply "I have... I have posted a bunch of articles"?

you just don't get it.

and you refuse to admit that you are wrong about Gore's electirc bill or that you really don't understand green power generation or the electical distribution system.

see...there is the problem...I ask you to write something...to actually carry on a conversation with ME...and you reply "I have... I have posted a bunch of articles"?

you just don't get it.

and you refuse to admit that you are wrong about Gore's electirc bill or that you really don't understand green power generation or the electical distribution system.

and you have a severe phobia with facts

and you have a severe phobia with facts

no...I am not frightened of facts. As I have told you, I come to this site to engage in conversation with peoploe. I write all my own stuff and want to read YOUR stuff. If you want to converse with me, we can do that...if you want to do nothing but cut and paste other people's words, I chose not to take you very seriously. If you were smart enough and articulate enough to express yourself, you would have done so by now.

so...use your own words and explain to me how using 100% green electricity is hypocritical.

I'll wait.

no...I am not frightened of facts. As I have told you, I come to this site to engage in conversation with peoploe. I write all my own stuff and want to read YOUR stuff. If you want to converse with me, we can do that...if you want to do nothing but cut and paste other people's words, I chose not to take you very seriously. If you were smart enough and articulate enough to express yourself, you would have done so by now.

Transalation - facts bug the shit out of me.

And you are stupid enough to march in step with the kook left

I march in step with no one. I think for myself...AND..I speak for myself. Now, you can claim that you think for YOURself, but the only way to really prove that would be to actually WRITE something of substance yourself....

which we ALL know you are either incapable or unwilling to do.

Forum List

Back