🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gore Refuses to take The Pledge

I march in step with no one. I think for myself...AND..I speak for myself. Now, you can claim that you think for YOURself, but the only way to really prove that would be to actually WRITE something of substance yourself....

which we ALL know you are either incapable or unwilling to do.

You are a loyal Dem who daily sprews the paty talking points and defends the hypocrisy of your elected reps and their media hogs

You are a loyal Dem who daily sprews the paty talking points and defends the hypocrisy of your elected reps and their media hogs

that is not true... why can't you stay on topic. why can't you learn something about green power or global warming or ocean currents. why must you just attack all things liberal with your kneejerk reactions?

I would have no idea where to go to get my party's talking points.... I rarely visit my national party website...i have never even BEEN to moveon.org's website.... I think for myself...and I speak for myself. Like I said, you may, in fact, be able to think for yourself, but one cannot know that because you refuse to speak for yourself.

that is not true... why can't you stay on topic. why can't you learn something about green power or global warming or ocean currents. why must you just attack all things liberal with your kneejerk reactions?

I would have no idea where to go to get my party's talking points.... I rarely visit my national party website...i have never even BEEN to moveon.org's website.... I think for myself...and I speak for myself. Like I said, you may, in fact, be able to think for yourself, but one cannot know that because you refuse to speak for yourself.

Your posts are probably copied from your faxed copy of the daily talking points provided by the DNC

Your posts are probably copied from your faxed copy of the daily talking points provided by the DNC

they are not.... If you would like to somehow back up that slanderous allegation with some facts, I'd love to see it. I, of course, do not need any proof of MY suggestion that all you do is cut and paste other people's words...because... that is demonstrably all you do. :rofl:

they are not.... If you would like to somehow back up that slanderous allegation with some facts, I'd love to see it. I, of course, do not need any proof of MY suggestion that all you do is cut and paste other people's words...because... that is demonstrably all you do. :rofl:

Lets see, if it bellows like a liberal, attacks like a liberal, and sprews liberal bullshit like a lberal - yes he is a liberal using talking points from Jimmy Carville

but why do you refuse to engage in thoughtful dialog? that part still puzzles me. are you so insecure in your writing ability that you are afraid to let your own voice be heard? what gives?

but why do you refuse to engage in thoughtful dialog? that part still puzzles me. are you so insecure in your writing ability that you are afraid to let your own voice be heard? what gives?

I do

Your have a severe problem with facts and articles that support my posts and disprove your rants

I do

Your have a severe problem with facts and articles that support my posts and disprove your rants

no you don't....you post articles. you never write anything of any substance yourself. But please prove me wrong if you can...provide a listing of substantive posts that you have written yourself. I'll wait.

no you don't....you post articles. you never write anything of any substance yourself. But please prove me wrong if you can...provide a listing of substantive posts that you have written yourself. I'll wait.

Articles that blow your liberal feel good enviro crap out of the water

and I could post as many "articles" that blow your anti-global warming theories out of the water as well...the POINT is....you post articles. period. you are incapable, apparently, of actually expressing your own thoughts in your own words. That is sad.

see....read that again....

and I could post as many "articles" that blow your anti-global warming theories out of the water as well...the POINT is....you post articles. period. you are incapable, apparently, of actually expressing your own thoughts in your own words. That is sad.

ever gonna write anything of substance yourself?

ever gonna get into an actual discussion about ocean currents and the vital role they play in distributing heat throughout the planet? ever gonna get into an actual discussion about what the impact of arctic ice melt might have on those currents and what that might mean as far as colder climates in the northern hemispere? or are you gonna continue to look no further than the thermometer outside your doublewide and remain willfully obstinantly ignorant about the entire debate that is raging about the environment?

ever gonna write anything of substance yourself?

ever gonna get into an actual discussion about ocean currents and the vital role they play in distributing heat throughout the planet? ever gonna get into an actual discussion about what the impact of arctic ice melt might have on those currents and what that might mean as far as colder climates in the northern hemispere? or are you gonna continue to look no further than the thermometer outside your doublewide and remain willfully obstinantly ignorant about the entire debate that is raging about the environment?

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case. I think you will all agree that I have proven behyond a reasonable doubt that RSR is, in fact, a mindless parrot.

ladies and gentlemen of the jury, I rest my case. I think you will all agree that I have proven behyond a reasonable doubt that RSR is, in fact, a mindless parrot.

Translation - despite all the evidence to the contray ignore the facts and fear global warming

again.... let me try to raise the level here .... are you aware that ocean currents impact the temperature in the northern latitudes? yes or no?

Forum List

Back