Got a 3:AM question for Hillary......uh,

tigerred59

Gold Member
Mar 17, 2015

Uh, ya think that 3AM

phone call you hammered Obama on.....will come with two aids to lift you up to administer smelling sauce?

Karma's bitch and I was Just askin

• Banned
Ah, the good ol 24 hour a day news cycle......surprised that a soon to be 70 year old hard working white woman, with a schedule unlike fetch and tweet shit for me Trump...who on his best day works about as hard as a negro on food stamps, health caught up with her and this is news?

Of course Trump is healthier, how hard is it too sponsor white b*tches in a beauty pageant, fire stupid mf's on reality tv and stiff contractors out of their pay???

Ah, the good ol 24 hour a day news cycle......surprised that a soon to be 70 year old hard working white woman, with a schedule unlike fetch and tweet shit for me Trump...who on his best day works about as hard as a negro on food stamps, health caught up with her and this is news?

Of course Trump is healthier, how hard is it too sponsor white b*tches in a beauty pageant, fire stupid mf's on reality tv and stiff contractors out of their pay???

how hard is it too sponsor white b*tches in a beauty pageant

Harder than giving a speech to Goldman Sachs and pocketing $225,000?

Uh, ya think that 3AM

phone call you hammered Obama on.....will come with two aids to lift you up to administer smelling sauce?

Karma's bitch and I was Just askin

Looks like she's had four too many margaritas. Cut back Hillary.

• Banned

how hard is it too sponsor white b*tches in a beauty pageant

Harder than giving a speech to Goldman Sachs and pocketing $225,000?
I'm not a Hillary fan, damit.....and I would bet my last dollar, Trump owes more than that to his contractors, he stiffed

Forum List

Back