Got our truck.

Picture me (the avie) inside the red truck. Red dress, red truck, waggling at people fucking with granny in that beast. :D

Found the paperwork on it too. It was in the glove box. Dude that bought it in 1998 paid 36000.00 for it.

That's about right for a 98.

I was just looking at the damn F-150 raptors ...I couldn't believe it 88 grand... For a pick up truck .

Mr Gracie said he would keep it until we go home to the central coast. Then he will sell it. We KNOW we can get big bucks for it down there rather than up here.

Even he has a hard time getting up in it and he is 6'2". Top of the cab is at least 7 feet. I don't know how I am going to get up there to get the pitch off the top.

Mr Gracie said he would keep it until we go home to the central coast. Then he will sell it. We KNOW we can get big bucks for it down there rather than up here.

Even he has a hard time getting up in it and he is 6'2". Top of the cab is at least 7 feet. I don't know how I am going to get up there to get the pitch off the top.
For the love of God, DO NOT SELL a GOOD TRUCK once you have it. You WILL regret it.

For the love of God, DO NOT SELL a GOOD TRUCK once you have it. You WILL regret it.
We are getting too old to be in such a huge truck. We will keep it a couple of years..then sell it. If we both were younger....we wouldn't. Its just HUGE. And will come in handy when we move back home. Once there...no need for us to have two vehicles and I refuse to get rid of my van.

We are getting too old to be in such a huge truck. We will keep it a couple of years..then sell it. If we both were younger....we wouldn't. Its just HUGE. And will come in handy when we move back home. Once there...no need for us to have two vehicles and I refuse to get rid of my van.
Huge? It's just a HALF TON PICKUP. There's millions of them on the road and people drive them as every day drivers. They drive as nice as a car.

2ziagqh.jpg

Now all I gotta do is wash it! There is pitch all over it from the damn trees.

nice truck

we have a 2003 f 150 have had it for years and years

now a days use it to pull the boat

it has had a few quirks but over all it has been good

Huge? It's just a 1/2 ton Ford. :cuckoo:

That's a gentlemen's truck.

A 1-ton 4x4 is much bigger.

Huge? It's just a HALF TON PICKUP. There's millions of them on the road and people drive them as every day drivers. They drive as nice as a car.

Yup the newer F-150 drives like my old 96 mustang, night and day between a F-150 and my Dodge ram or my Chevy dualy .

Yup the newer F-150 drives like my old 96 mustang, night and day between a F-150 and my Dodge ram or my Chevy dualy .
Used to own nothing but Ford trucks, they ride like a car. My current Dodge rides like a truck, we feel every bump in the road...........

Had a '64 Galaxy, 3spd auto, 289. Great car for the money at the time ($2500 cash, brand new). It ran forever.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back