Got to Give it to Obama, this Ripping of Trump was hysterical and well delivered!!!

I didn't know Obama set gas prices..go figure...

here, some food for thought....

WTI on 27 April 2010 = $82.43
WTI on 27 April 2011 = $112.19

increase = 36%

Dollar index 27 April 2010 = ,8244
Dollar index 27 April 2011 = .7350
decrease = 10.84%
It seems there is a 25% increase that can't be explained by the dollar!!!!!

Somebody explain how being rude to someone's face is cool???

When the person in question is an opportunist freak with a funny hair-do and about as much honesty and transparency as a snake oil salesman...that's when. I'm still wondering why a slithering idiot like Trump was there in the first place....

The Donald has no sense of humour...actually, no sense of anything really.......

Is our government so broke that the President is now resorting to pawning private citizens? How much did Rick give Obama for Trump?

why would the donald be exempt. he claimed he forced the president to "release his birth certificate", says he's going to run for president, and runs around like he's personally challenging the president/

he got stomped. it was a thing of beauty... particularly the part about how the president would lose sleep over deciding who to fire...meat loaf or gary busey. :rofl:

:lol: After Trump made Obama look like a fool in front of the entire world? I don't think so.

I am in the 'rest of the world'..Trust me, the only person who has come out looking like a fool is the Donald. Which really, isn't that much of a leap for him..

:lol: You're bigger than I thought!

Obama got pwned by a Reality TV show host and then went on the Oprah show to explain his actions. So, yeah... I see what you mean. :lol:

:lol: After Trump made Obama look like a fool in front of the entire world? I don't think so.

Let Grump Dream.

It will be over soon.

The only people who think that Trump made Obama look silly are the extreme righties in the US. Most leftie and normal Americans don't think so, nor does the rest of the world. However, if you wish to live in la-la land there is nothing I can do to help...:eusa_whistle:

I am in the 'rest of the world'..Trust me, the only person who has come out looking like a fool is the Donald. Which really, isn't that much of a leap for him..

:lol: You're bigger than I thought!

Obama got pwned by a Reality TV show host and then went on the Oprah show to explain his actions. So, yeah... I see what you mean. :lol:

As I said, you wanna live in a cocoon and avoid reality there is not much I can do to help.....:eusa_angel:

All he did was use a captive audience to show how classless he could be.....and they loved it.

The Presidency just keeps sinking lower into the muck with this guy.

Yep, no friggen class with thin skinned ugly little man. I'm ashamed he's my President.

He's prolly ashamed to have you as a citizen, but there's not much he can do about it...ditto you with him until next year anyway....

All he did was use a captive audience to show how classless he could be.....and they loved it.

The Presidency just keeps sinking lower into the muck with this guy.

Yep, no friggen class with thin skinned ugly little man. I'm ashamed he's my President.

He's prolly ashamed to have you as a citizen, but there's not much he can do about it...ditto you with him until next year anyway....

maybe by then all you Obamabots can get off your knees

Forum List

Back