Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?
as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.
OK,,, whats that got to do with what mooner said???

according to him I can find one in an old box and use it as my ID,,,

I got my shot, and I needed to show a photo ID, and an insurance card. The ID just had to have my picture and address on it, so I used an expired drivers license.

So you can use an ID to get the shot, that wouldn't be accepted to vote with.

I got my shot, and I needed to show a photo ID, and an insurance card. The ID just had to have my picture and address on it, so I used an expired drivers license.

thats a good thing,, our vote is the most important thing a person does for the country and needs to be secured,,,

the shot is a personal thing and doesnt effect everyone else,, you vote does,,

Assuming the nurse noticed that the id was expired

Because Trump's properties routinely hired illegals....
If the fed-gov was doing its job, there would be no illegals here to hire. Fix the dam, don't punish people for drinking the water.
The dam got broke, because the "people" wanted to drink the water.... Those business/people wanted cheap water/labor, they broke the dam.... The dam didn't break on its own....

It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

I was just chiming in, without reading the full post comments! :p

thats a good thing,, our vote is the most important thing a person does for the country and needs to be secured,,,
So why can't an expired license be used to vote? Especially for seniors who stopped driving.
because its expired,, and the elderly still need an ID for other things than driving,,

anymore stupid questions??

WASHINGTON — President Trump backed off plans to introduce a Republican replacement for the Affordable Care Act after Senator Mitch McConnell privately warned him that the Senate would not revisit health care in a comprehensive way before the November 2020 elections.

Reversing himself in the face of Republican consternation, Mr. Trump said his party would not produce a health care plan of its own, as he had promised, until after the elections, meaning he will only try to fulfill his first-term promise to repeal and replace his predecessor’s signature program if he wins a second term.

I was just chiming in, without reading the full post comments! :p
and ended up looking like the fucking idiot troll you are,,,

because its expired,, and the elderly still need an ID for other things than driving,,

anymore stupid questions??
Hummmmmm. They go to church, no ID needed. They go shopping, again no ID needed. They go to the doctors office, again no ID needed (after initial registration)

So what does a senior need ID for?

Forum List

Back