Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

because its expired,, and the elderly still need an ID for other things than driving,,

anymore stupid questions??
Hummmmmm. They go to church, no ID needed. They go shopping, again no ID needed. They go to the doctors office, again no ID needed (after initial registration)

So what does a senior need ID for?
they need it to cash or pay by check and once a yr at the doctors office,, not to mention anything new that requires one,,

OH and they need it to vote,,

I am sure there are other things that might come up where its needed,,

they need it to cash or pay by check and once a yr at the doctors office,, not to mention anything new that requires one,,
They don't need a government ID at he doctor. But they need an insurance card, which doesn't have their picture on it. And ironically the most needed card was a social security card, which stated on it "not for identification purposes"

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?
as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.
OK,,, whats that got to do with what mooner said???

according to him I can find one in an old box and use it as my ID,,,
I was just chiming in, without reading the full post comments! :p
and ended up looking like the fucking idiot troll you are,,,
Its hard to make out what the two of you were talking about in this thread.

From my own experience I got my NJ drivers licence at 17, with my mother as chaperone... Had to show how old I was, and had a copy of my birth certificate or my mother swore to my age, and they used her id for the address info.

When I got to Florida, I simply turned in my NJ drivers license to get my Florida License, then when in Massachusetts turned in the Florida license then when we got to Maine, simply turned in the Mass. License for the Maine D License, no other ids or affidavits were needed, but when I was 17 for my first license.

And he was. I actually disagreed with him on the replace part. Replace that POS with nothing per the 10th amendment.
Mr. Trump said his party would not produce a health care plan of its own, as he had promised, until after the elections, meaning he will only try to fulfill his first-term promise to repeal and replace his predecessor’s signature program if he wins a second term.

You said Trump was working on repeal/replace.

Trump said he stopped working on it, and wouldn't try again until a second term.

You're full of shit for claiming the opposite.

They don't need a government ID at he doctor. But they need an insurance card, which doesn't have their picture on it. And ironically the most needed card was a social security card, which stated on it "not for identification purposes"
mine Dr just did a few weeks ago for the new yr,, and I needed it again when I went to another dr on referral,,,, and I have never ever once been asked for my SS card,, EVER,,

dude youre flailing around like an ignorant moron,,

It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.
OK,,, whats that got to do with what mooner said???

according to him I can find one in an old box and use it as my ID,,,
I was just chiming in, without reading the full post comments! :p
and ended up looking like the fucking idiot troll you are,,,
Its hard to make out what the two of you were talking about in this thread.

From my own experience I got my NJ drivers licence at 17, with my mother as chaperone... Had to show how old I was, and had a copy of my birth certificate or my mother swore to my age, and they used her id for the address info.

When I got to Florida, I simply turned in my NJ drivers license to get my Florida License, then when in Massachusetts turned in the Florida license then when we got to Maine, simply turned in the Mass. License for the Maine D License, no other ids or affidavits were needed, but when I was 17 for my first license.
only if your an idiot troll is it hard since its right there on the page in front of you,,,

NBC 4 in Washington, D.C., reports that the District is concerned that too many people getting the vaccine in DC are not residents, so it’s going to do something about that:

As the District launched its new system to register for a COVID-19 vaccine this week, it also announced major changes to help ensure more doses go to people who actually live there. ”The essential worker burden for vaccinations in the District is disproportionately high [compared] to any other jurisdiction,” said Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, head of DC Health. Going forward, the District will prioritize 90% of its appointments for eligible residents only. In its new registration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub. ”One of the ways that we have to ensure that we are not vaccinating residents from other jurisdictions who don’t actually have an essential job in the District of Columbia is to ask for some type of proof for that,” Nesbitt said.
Identification to prove that people are in the right jurisdiction? Funny how this works, when a liberal government is trying to control something it actually cares about. This comes just as congressional Democrats are trying to abolish state voter-identification requirements for in-person and absentee voting and progressives are calling it racist voter suppression to ask voters to cast ballots in their own precinct. We are endlessly told that asking for ID scares people away just as surely as turning fire hoses on them. What if it turns out that this is actually just a routine way for government to verify that it is dealing with people who are entitled to what they are trying to do?

IMHO if you can't show ID then you don't get to vote. If you don't have ID, there are people who will help you get one, and that ID should be required even for absentee or mail-in ballots.
WTF are you whining about now? I have to show ID when I go vote.

All of which can be found online.

Pay an $x fee, submit the needed info, and have a BC sent to you.

NBC 4 in Washington, D.C., reports that the District is concerned that too many people getting the vaccine in DC are not residents, so it’s going to do something about that:

As the District launched its new system to register for a COVID-19 vaccine this week, it also announced major changes to help ensure more doses go to people who actually live there. ”The essential worker burden for vaccinations in the District is disproportionately high [compared] to any other jurisdiction,” said Dr. LaQuandra Nesbitt, head of DC Health. Going forward, the District will prioritize 90% of its appointments for eligible residents only. In its new registration portal, D.C. said essential workers should bring verification like a work ID badge, letter from employer or paystub. ”One of the ways that we have to ensure that we are not vaccinating residents from other jurisdictions who don’t actually have an essential job in the District of Columbia is to ask for some type of proof for that,” Nesbitt said.
Identification to prove that people are in the right jurisdiction? Funny how this works, when a liberal government is trying to control something it actually cares about. This comes just as congressional Democrats are trying to abolish state voter-identification requirements for in-person and absentee voting and progressives are calling it racist voter suppression to ask voters to cast ballots in their own precinct. We are endlessly told that asking for ID scares people away just as surely as turning fire hoses on them. What if it turns out that this is actually just a routine way for government to verify that it is dealing with people who are entitled to what they are trying to do?

IMHO if you can't show ID then you don't get to vote. If you don't have ID, there are people who will help you get one, and that ID should be required even for absentee or mail-in ballots.
Where the fuck can you vote without showing ID?

Most places.

So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates as ID to get them???

mine Dr just did a few weeks ago for the new yr,, and I needed it again when I went to another dr on referral,,,,
What kind of ID was required. You may have used a drivers license, but i'm sure the doctor would have taken anything with your name and address on it.

Ex: Documents needed for hospital admission:

You will need: A form of identification – driver's license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or student identification card. Your insurance card

So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates to get them???
where did I say that??

are you drinking already?? pretty early for that dont ya think??

So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates to get them???
No.

What I'm saying is, if you want a fake ID, you can get one.

mine Dr just did a few weeks ago for the new yr,, and I needed it again when I went to another dr on referral,,,,
What kind of ID was required. You may have used a drivers license, but i'm sure the doctor would have taken anything with your name and address on it.

Ex: Documents needed for hospital admission:

You will need: A form of identification – driver's license, passport, military ID, employment badge, or student identification card. Your insurance card
that asked specifically for a drivers license,, I'm sure a state ID would have worked the same,,

So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates as ID to get them???
My grandmother didn't have a birth certificate. She was born at home, and had a family bible record, and a baptismal certificate.

And you want a license to vote but not for firearm ownership, while we're drawing weird contrasts.

Forum List

Back