Gotta have ID to get a vaccination but not to vote

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?
as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,
You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

You need a birth date, you need the city you were born in, and sometimes even a parent's name along with your birth name.

All of which can be found online.

Pay an $x fee, submit the needed info, and have a BC sent to you.
So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates to get them???
No.

What I'm saying is, if you want a fake ID, you can get one.
Well yeah, criminals do exist... That's why making non criminals carry ID is fruitless at the polling place. If a criminal wanted to commit a felony and take the risk of impersonating you at the voting booth place, they could certainly get an ID to do such, if it was worth it to them.... And I've got big doubts that it ever would be....
the more you comment the sadder I feel for you,,,
:lol: and the sadder you feel, the happier I feel!!! Yay! We are both internet winners!!!!! :)

Then how do you prove your ID to get a picture ID?
It's different in different states, but a BC and a signature won't do it in any of them.
I can tell you were born with a picture ID also.
do you have a link to prove that??
so you dont have one,, figures since they dont exist,,
I have several even a military ID...
so all I need is your BC and I can go in and get an ID in your name??
What information is needed to get a copy of your or someone's BC?
as far as I know here its just a fee,, they are public records

and it really doesnt have anything to do with moonglows comment,, he said all you need is a BC, he doesnt say how to obtain it,, I could find one in a box at a garage sale,,

All of which can be found online.

Pay an $x fee, submit the needed info, and have a BC sent to you.
So, are you saying our govt issued photo ids that everyone is using, including our drivers licenses are worthless as IDs, because we used our Birth certificates to get them???
No.

What I'm saying is, if you want a fake ID, you can get one.
Well yeah, criminals do exist... That's why making non criminals carry ID is fruitless at the polling place. If a criminal wanted to commit a felony and take the risk of impersonating you at the voting booth place, they could certainly get an ID to do such, if it was worth it to them.... And I've got big doubts that it ever would be....
the more you comment the sadder I feel for you,,,
:lol: and the sadder you feel, the happier I feel!!! Yay! We are both internet winners!!!!! :)
I dont consider that a win,,

not what they said,,, they wanted a current state photo ID,,, at both dr offices,,
1615664031479.png

They would have accepted this too.

Who comes first? The chicken or the egg?
The presence of illegal aliens comes first

sure we are a wealthy country and shoeless mexicans want to come here

but if the federal government protects the border and deports illegals as soon as they discover them the damage to American workers is slight
The law gets in your way.... Change the law, through congress, or reneging from treaties or agreements, and we wouldn't have to take in, asylum seekers, and give them their day in immigration court, for possible refugee status.

So far, that hasn't happened.

Last edited:
As soon as (if ever) some accepted form of Voter ID is actually accepted and approved by (R).
Then the cries will be that (D) are creating FAKE ID’s.
Wingnuts can't wait to cry about how the Gummint wants to create a National Database of Citizens because Black helicopters or something.

sure we are a wealthy country and shoeless mexicans want to come here

but if the federal government protects the border and deports illegals as soon as they discover them the damage to American workers is slight
The law gets in your way.... Change the law, through congress, or reneging from treaties or agreements, and we wouldn't have to take in, asylum seekers, and give them their day in immigration court, for refugee status.

So far, that hasn't happened.
the law says to deport those not legally here,, case closed,,

the law also says you cant enter the country without permission,,

So you want to disenfranchise our military overseas?
I dont want to

but if that is the only way to prevent cheating and stolen elections then so be it
So it's OK to fight and die for your country, you just can't be guaranteed that you can vote for your country's leaders, who send you off to fight and die for your country.

Fuck all you America-hating scumbags.

As soon as (if ever) some accepted form of Voter ID is actually accepted and approved by (R).
Then the cries will be that (D) are creating FAKE ID’s.
Wingnuts can't wait to cry about how the Gummint wants to create a National Database of Citizens because Black helicopters or something.
(R) will scream about wanting a unified Voter Photo ID card then will do everything possible to stop it from happening.
Fucking Cowards

sure we are a wealthy country and shoeless mexicans [sic] want to come here

"shoeless"?

And you agree that the number of people who would do that in any state could be counted on your fingers and toes.
how in the world would I know that??
By reading how many people they caught illegally voting.
Even the election commission gave up after only finding about 70 illegal voters over a span of a decade throughout 50 states.
those are just the ones caught,, and rule of thumb is for everyone you catch there are 9 you dont catch,,

and the discussion isnt about the fake IDs its about no IDs

I dont want to

but if that is the only way to prevent cheating and stolen elections then so be it
So it's OK to fight and die for your country, you just can't be guaranteed that you can vote for your country's leaders, who send you off to fight and die for your country.

why would you want to deny soldiers voting??? nobody else has said that,,

Trump said that he would deport the 11 million illegal aliens in the US.

Trump lied. He didn't even try to deport 99% of them

I dont want to

Your fellow Fascist Mac 7 said it.

I dont want to

Your fellow Fascist Mac 7 said it.
youre twisting hos words,,,

Forum List

Back