🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

Gotta love it when you have a bad start to your work morning.

View attachment 507709

Heater core nightmare requires this
when I was in the shop this was one of my favorite jobs,, I must have done a 100 of them, mostly 80's fords,,
You have one of those machines that helps pull the dash?
NOPE,, jsut climbed in and started removing screws and laid the dash in my lap,,

after the first few I knew all the tools I needed and had everything at hand,, most took about an hour and a half start to finish, the book called for 3-5 hrs depending on the car and yr,,

they gave me the chance to slow down and relax,,

Grampa Murked U

I never understood why they have to mount them in the fucking gas tank!!!
It's like that piece of shit 74 Mustang I had as a kid,they put the damn thermostat behind the fucking water pump!!

Well that solved nothing. I know the pump was bad because when you first turn the key you're supposed to be able to hear it. I hear it now with the new one but still no fuel.

Super frustrating. At least now I have a new pump and filter.

Probably call a wrecker tomorrow I guess after I find a shop.

Well that solved nothing. I know the pump was bad because when you first turn the key you're supposed to be able to hear it. I hear it now with the new one but still no fuel.

Super frustrating. At least now I have a new pump and filter.

Probably call a wrecker tomorrow I guess after I find a shop.
get some gas down its throat to make sure its the fuel system causing the problem,, might just need a boost

Start the day under the truck. End the day on a wrecker lol.

There's something to be said for not having a car payment but damn the days when that bites you in the ass.

Thankfully my step son drives a wrecker so I got that covered

Forum List

Back