Gotta Love It!

One lives in hope.

Frustration among House Democratic investigators is intensifying after President Donald Trump's refusal to cooperate with congressional inquiries, leading some to privately question whether they should try to pressure Speaker Nancy Pelosi into launching impeachment proceedings.

Trump's lack of cooperation with Congress sparks impeachment push in House

So you enjoy obstruction of justice and constitutionally mandated oversight.

As long as republicans are doing it.

What I would enjoy is to see the Democrats publicly bitch-slapped by the rational populace tired of their nonsense. Coming soon.

The Democrats are the rational populace. And we bitch slapped you nutjobs last fall.

One lives in hope.

Frustration among House Democratic investigators is intensifying after President Donald Trump's refusal to cooperate with congressional inquiries, leading some to privately question whether they should try to pressure Speaker Nancy Pelosi into launching impeachment proceedings.

What I would enjoy is to see the Democrats publicly bitch-slapped by the rational populace tired of their nonsense. Coming soon.

The Democrats are the rational populace. And we bitch slapped you nutjobs last fall.

Too funny. You can do nothing without the Senate, except foment war. Be careful what you wish for.

I'd like to know what they will impeach him for??

Mueller's report cleared him and Barr is beginning an investigation about the shit show that was the Mueller report.

I hope the Dems tie up the rest of 2019 with investigation after investigation. Voters are watching their tax dollars going down the drain.

Come 2020 Trump will win and the Dems are paving the way.

Mueller's report does not clear him. Maybe you should start reading it. Barr's investigation will be what loses the election for Trump.

Yeah it does clear him. No collusion and how to you obstruct something that didn't happen??

Barr's investigation won't be about Trump. It will be about FISA, the people involved in the whole mess and the where, what, when and how. Should be quite interesting.

it did happen and Mueller wasn't looking for collusion because collusion is not a crime listed in the criminal code. That is written on page 2 of the report. Barr's investigation is a sham directed by Trump as a diversion.

One lives in hope.

Too funny. You can do nothing without the Senate, except foment war. Be careful what you wish for.

Republicans can be voted out of the senate too. Given that most of the senate was not up for election in 2018 but will be in 2020....

One lives in hope.

Republicans can be voted out of the senate too. Given that most of the senate was not up for election in 2018 but will be in 2020....

Time will tell. Remember Newton: "For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction."

Forum List

Back