Gotta Love Obama, another gift to Trump

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
May 20, 2009
In addition to the gift of no filibustering judicial picks, Obama's Paygo is "forcing" Trump to royally fuck over high tax, Democrat States (redundant, I know) by no longer allowing deduction on state taxes. The provision to eliminate the state income tax deduction is necessary to fund spending cuts that "offset" the "revenue loss" and "Increases in the debt from tax cuts". I know, I know, tax cuts boost revenue, but this is what happens when you let Democrats run things.

They thought they would forever outlaw tax cuts, instead, they get the Wyle E Coyote treatment. "Paygo, Super genius - what could possibly go wrong?"

Trump is almost vindictive in directing the brunt of the spending cut to the big Hillary state: NY, NJ, CT, CA, IL, etc.

We can't just have a clean tax cut like Reagan did -- oh no. That give too much incentive to the free markets and causes too much economic growth.

Well done, Dems.

Well done

Last edited:
Place a bag of shit on the floor and dems will step in it every time, that is why they always take 3 steps forward and 5 steps backwards...

Forum List

Back