Gotta see this: Texas deputies shoot woman mistaken for intruder, bodycam video shows

This is insane. They empty a full magazine each, reload, and fire again from outside the apartment not knowing who else was in the apartment. Or any one behind a wall when they shot that poor woman.

Crazy Video

I saw this on the news last night and the only thing I could think of it WHAT THE F IS WRONG WITH THEM?!? They're just firing indiscriminately and apparently don't even know what exactly they were shooting at (Rule #4 of Gun Safety: "Know your target and its surroundings")

Anyone know how many rounds they fired? A Glock 17 holds 17 rounds I believe, I'm not sure what they're carrying but what, something like 34 rounds minimum?

A few things I want to know before I throw the cops under the bus.
Did they announce themselves when they entered the apartment?
If they did and she walked up to them with a gun in her hand it was her who fucked up not the cops.
Not only that did she announce herself as the person who called the cops in the first place?

I have questions.
They were firing from outside of the apartment in the video clip I saw.

And you're just a cop hating brat. You got a traffic ticket once and all cops must die, or you're some ex con with a grudge.
are you saying we dont need good cops now??

or is it that you dont care cops are murdering innocent people in their own houses??

All of those rounds emptied and the victim is still alive?

Seems like they were just firing indiscriminately in a general direction.

From the report...

''Both deputies can be seen reloading. One repeats her order to drop the weapon before both continue to shoot into the apartment.''

''...one deputy has been with the department for four years, and the other has one year of patrol experience.''

Cloverleaf, Tx. is a ghetto shithole. No wonder the cops were paranoid. Only 10% white, 30% 'foreign born', meaning criminal illegal aliens, 30% poverty rate.

I knew when I saw the black racist whining it was another 'minority' winning a Darwin Award for Stupid.

All of those rounds emptied and the victim is still alive?

Seems like they were just firing indiscriminately in a general direction.

From the report...

''Both deputies can be seen reloading. One repeats her order to drop the weapon before both continue to shoot into the apartment.''

''...one deputy has been with the department for four years, and the other has one year of patrol experience.''

Female cops in Ghetto Land. Nothing to see here; they should be given a day off to rest with pay, given a dozen grenades each, and put back in a patrol car.

While true it's a really stupid move.
Especially if the cops announced their presence when they entered the apartment which has yet to be determined.
If they didnt it's on the cops for failure to identify.

When people have the right to arm themselves to protect themselves they have the right to answer the door armed.

Just because someone claims to be law enforcement does not mean they are. The idea that cops can open fire at the site of someone armed has to stop.

Republicans need to stop the "law and order" mantra. Proper policing with respect towards citizens and not treating them as perps including the 'comply" game. It is "sir" until it is not. Wearing storm trooper outfits is proof enough we are a near dictatorship. Once engaged they will not disengage. They will and can destroy people's lives. And percentage of them are not mensa and/or others on power trips and sadistic. In many areas they are cahoots with the judicial system. The Prog side is overriding them, and it is causing even more problems. Everything is a crime. And it is causing bitterness and hate. Pure hate. And to some of the citizens' affected revenge is exacted. More would they do not want to end up dead. I can see how eventually people will vote for candidates who will fight a dictatorship with another one. At least they will eliminate the ones in power now even if things are not better.

When people have the right to arm themselves to protect themselves they have the right to answer the door armed.

Just because someone claims to be law enforcement does not mean they are. The idea that cops can open fire at the site of someone armed has to stop.

They also have a right to win Darwin Awards and die stupid pointless deaths from being idiots.

The only thing keeping the violence down in the Diversity shithole is not much left to steal, so the thugs roam elsewhere half the time.

The idea that cops can open fire at the site of someone armed has to stop.
lol yes, because they're supposed to dialogue and share feelings and hugs first. What needs to stop is letting morons buy guns without any safety education and common sense.

This lady will get a huge settlement which is saying it's not OK to do what the cops did.

This lady will get a big undeserved pay day which says 'hey everybody! Bait cops doing stupid shit and make millions!!!' And dopers and morons come out of the woodwork to do stupid shit hoping to win bigly. Cops quit answering calls, crime skyrockets, more ghetto kidz die in drivebys and overdoses.

lol you really think Cloverleaf is rolling in zillions, eh? You should try for a Darwin Award yourself.

lol yes, because they're supposed to dialogue and share feelings and hugs first. What needs to stop is letting morons but guns without any safety education and common sense.

How about simply making sure there was even a crime committed before you start blasting away?

Are you saying yes you're a cop hater? Or that you don't care if they get murdered investigating crime reports??
I am saying you have a blue dick so far down your throat you cant see these two kunts over reacted and were scared shitless and almost ran each other over trying to get away after they tried to murder an innocent women in her own house,,

This is insane. They empty a full magazine each, reload, and fire again from outside the apartment not knowing who else was in the apartment. Or any one behind a wall when they shot that poor woman.

Crazy Video

I knew this was going to be Houston before I even saw the link. smh

Forum List

Back