Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

Austin isn't really that liberal. Is it College Station? No - thank fuck for that.

But Travis County probably represents a fairly good cross section of the country. A lot more corporate and a lot less hippie than it used to be. Dude got a fair trial, and if he didn't, then again, that's what the appellate process is for.
Austin is the most liberal place in Texas you dumbass

I know more than you that's been proven. Cry more about a PARDON bitchboi

You do not. The jury convicted him.

I fully acknowledge that he could be pardoned - nobody's denying that, just like nobody denies that the Tennessee legislature can remove its members because "reasons".

You stupid fascist fuckers are too goddamn dumb to understand that you're basically the same as Nazis in 1932-33. You're voting against the rule of law and against democratic norms.

You do not. The jury convicted him.

I fully acknowledge that he could be pardoned - nobody's denying that, just like nobody denies that the Tennessee legislature can remove its members because "reasons".

You stupid fascist fuckers are too goddamn dumb to understand that you're basically the same as Nazis in 1932-33. You're voting against the rule of law and against democratic norms.
Reasons = the DA violated procedure and due process by withholding evidence from the jury

Ftfy you faggot

You communists sure project alot. You're the ones being militant about blacks, trannies and locking up political opponents so GFY

If he hadn't had due process, I'd be open to Abbott and the parole board considering a pardon.

Who gives a damn if you are 'open to Abbot and the parole board considering a pardon'?!

They don't need political chatboard snowflake permission.

:itsok:

Reasons = the DA violated procedure and due process by withholding evidence from the jury

Ftfy you faggot

You communists sure project alot. You're the ones being militant about blacks, trannies and locking up political opponents so GFY

The LEAD INVESTIGATOR signed an affidavit that the DA withheld evidence…lefties do not care. Fuck them.

A guy who killed a protestor for walking up to his car.
Yeah, that's all he did, just walked up to the car. Just curious, have you EVER had any integrity, or did you just lose it along the way to becoming a totally tribal political caricature? Where I'm from, over 99 percent of the time, no one is going to shoot you for walking up on them. However... do it with a gun and point it at them, you are apt to be ended, on the spot.

What's a coinsel? Idiot
Wookadat!!!!

He's all grown up and joined the Internet Grammar Police.

Yeah, fool. When idiots like you have been handed their ass spelling is their goto defense.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

How many of your clients have been found guilty of committing "self-defense?"
Is getting your client convicted of committing a crime that doesn't exist some type of legal specialty.

BWAHAHAHAHAHA

Want to have a discussion, I'm there.
Wanna play fuck-fuck I will eat you alive, crap you out and use you for fertilizer you tiny minded poop thrower.

Forum List

Back