Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

Please bitch if you had an original thought in your head it would die of loneliness

The rest of your bs is a projection not worth a wet shit

After all this shit posting, we got to your bottom line. You don't want a fair trial by an impartial jury of peers, you want someone to guarantee a certain outcome based on your political beliefs.

Understood, you fascist piece of shit. You could have saved us 11 pages if you would have just admitted that at the beginning rather than pretending to be outraged by some miscarriage of justice.

You are a total bitch boy.

Yep and we had largest Militia in country ( California State Militia 2010-2015 )
Fuck yeah. I really am gonna miss some things about this place. If they'd get away from CA and make Jefferson a reality id probably stay but Newsome is ruining the state as are the democrats so I'm out

After all this shit posting, we got to your bottom line. You don't want a fair trial by an impartial jury of peers, you want someone to guarantee a certain outcome based on your political beliefs.

Understood, you fascist piece of shit. You could have saved us 11 pages if you would have just admitted that at the beginning rather than pretending to be outraged by some miscarriage of justice.

You are a total bitch boy.
After all this and your endless tears I can comfortably say

download.jpeg

Fuck yeah. I really am gonna miss some things about this place. If they'd get away from CA and make Jefferson a reality id probably stay but Newsome is ruining the state as are the democrats so I'm out
You won’t miss “ A News Cafe” and All the Pagan Wiccan Mount Shasta Lesbians & The Cartel henchmen shopping at the new Mega Costco and the Gym Rat Tattooed Neckbeard Pot trimmers at holiday

You won’t miss “ A News Cafe” and All the Pagan Wiccan Mount Shasta Lesbians & The Cartel henchmen shopping at the new Mega Costco and the Gym Rat Tattooed Neckbeard Pot trimmers at holiday
Ughhhh Doni Chamberlain is such a dumb cvnt. I will miss the In n Out burger, the mountains and my garden but I'm ready for the beach!

Forum List

Back