Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

They don't want anyone able to defend themselves from apparatchiks, thugs, and commissars.
Apparently so, and that's exactly what Obama meant when he said "this day we are going to fundementally transform America". Well guess what Obama, no one wanted your transformation of America, and the push back has now come.

Apparently so, and that's exactly what Obama meant when he said "this day we are going to fundementally transform America". Well guess what Obama, no one wanted your transformation of America, and the push back has now come.

Too little, hopefully, not too late...............

The DA withheld evidence.

And the "Judge" refused to allow the defense to bring it in as well. In other words, a marxist kangaroo court were able to "convict" an innocent man.

Well duh.

That's what kangaroo courts do.

And look at all our little marxists falling in line.

Fucking boot lickers.

And the "Judge" refused to allow the defense to bring it in as well. In other words, a marxist kangaroo court were able to "convict" an innocent man.

Well duh.

That's what kangaroo courts do.

And look at all our little marxists falling in line.

Fucking boot lickers.
Hitler didn't drop an ounce of Zyklon-B down a chute himself. Stalin didn't pull a trigger 50 million times himself. Mao didn't single handedly murder, starve, and enslave millions either.

These bed wetters want to be holding guns, and us having NO GUNS.

PERIOD.

END OF HUMAN STORY.

Even it that were to happen, this all round grade-AAAA piece of MAGA MAGGOT SHIT could then court martialed by the Military for Conduct Unbecoming and Governor Crappy Pants cannot do a damn thing about it.
lol this gimp is wetting itself. Must be one of those 'AI's' we're supposed to be wowed by.

Huh? The 'jury of his peers' did not purposefully withhold evidence from... themselves.
You and I could not find a "jury of our peers" in the Shitty of Autism TX. It's halloween every fuckin day in that open air asylum.

I am sure the judge allowed the criminal DA to craft a bullshit narrative, get away with actual legal malpractice and violate rules as needed to convince 12 jabbering idiots in travis co to convict in this case.

Just pardoning SGT Perry isn't enough. We need a full and objective judicial review of this case and if it's possible to charge and convict this cock sucker DA, the TX GOP better fuckin make it happen.

You and I could not find a "jury of our peers" in the Shitty of Autism TX. It's halloween every fuckin day in that open air asylum.

I am sure the judge allowed the criminal DA to craft a bullshit narrative, get away with actual legal malpractice and violate rules as needed to convince 12 jabbering idiots in travis co to convict in this case.

Just pardoning SGT Perry isn't enough. We need a full and objective judicial review of this case and if it's possible to charge and convict this cock sucker DA, the TX GOP better fuckin make it happen.
Or what?

I see your super bold blue font and raise you normal.

Even it that were to happen, this all round grade-AAAA piece of MAGA MAGGOT SHIT could then court martialed by the Military for Conduct Unbecoming and Governor Crappy Pants cannot do a damn thing about it.
Got it all figured out do ya ? So you are part of the problem in America today, otherwise seek and destroy your enemy with extreme prejudice eh ?

Hell's gonna be hot for you boy. Just sayin..

Forum List

Back