Gov Abbot to pardon SGT Daniel Perry

Then you haven't looked, all of the original news reporting stated the antifard pointed the AK at the car.

There was also video of him stating how he wanted to shoot a rightwinger.
Hang on, you said pointed at the car? But rust_cohle said face. Then in another thread, rust said AK's, but there was only one.

I can see how disinformation is developed and spread in the US. I just read the odd news articles on these incidents, often the ones supplied in the op. So after reading the news story, the thread turns into a whole different ball game when it comes to facts. I'm just waiting for someone to say the protester was in a tank.

Back to the story though, not sure how it works in the US, but the Sgt would be charged for manslaughter and not murder, unless he premeditated the killing. If he was passing, got caught up in it, shot someone and they died, that would be manslaughter, unless it was proven to be reasonable force.

These problems exist because American culture allows/advocates people to wander about in public with loaded rifles. Fucking mental and you're all confused on why American gun stats are dreadful.

Last edited:
Hang on, you said pointed at the car? But rust_cohle said face. Then in another thread, rust said AK's, but there was only one.

I can see how disinformation is developed and spread in the US. I just read the odd news articles on these incidents, often the ones supplied in the op. So after reading the news story, the thread turns into a whole different ball game when it comes to facts. I'm just waiting for someone to say the protester was in a tank.

Back to the story though, not sure how it works in the US, but the Sgt would be charged for manslaughter and not murder, unless he premeditated the killing. If he was passing, got caught up in it, shot someone and they died, that would be manslaughter, unless it was proven to be reasonable force.

These problems exist because American culture allows/advocates people to wander about in public with loaded rifles. Fucking mental and you're all confused on why American gun stats are dreadful.

No, we truly aren't. Take ten democrat controlled cities out of our statistics and our gun violence is less than all of Europe combined.

Ten. DEMOCRAT. Cities.

What is it if they don’t point the weapon at you?

Then you have no claim.

ALL of the initial news reporting stated the antifa shit pointed his AK at the car.

The deadantifart was on video stating how he was actively looking to fuck some Trump supporter up...THAT NIGHT!

So, active, timely reporting, vs a political hack DA who withheld exculpatory evidence.

Gee, I wonder who to believe.

Then you have no claim.

ALL of the initial news reporting stated the antifa shit pointed his AK at the car.

The deadantifart was on video stating how he was actively looking to fuck some Trump supporter up...THAT NIGHT!

So, active, timely reporting, vs a political hack DA who withheld exculpatory evidence.

Gee, I wonder who to believe.
Are you of the opinion that early reporting is always correct?

That’s a really bad assumption that has no relevance in trial.

What does count at trial? Eyewitness testimony and video evidence.

Are you of the opinion that early reporting is always correct?

That’s a really bad assumption that has no relevance in trial.

What does count at trial? Eyewitness testimony and video evidence.

No, I am of the opinion that the lead investigator has testified that the DA ordered him to remove exculpatory evidence.

DURRRRRR

Read through this thread. It is already posted.
So you don't actually know, do you?

No evidence was withheld at trial. The only evidence that the gun was pointed at Perry comes from Perry, which is even contradicted by Perry in his initial police interview. The video evidence and eyewitness testimony says it was never pointed at him.

In the nearly three years since the shooting, Perry has claimed he fired at Foster only after the protester pointed an AK-47 into his car.

SEE ALSO​

Army Sgt. Daniel Perry convicted of killing BLM protester Garrett Foster at Texas rally​

Perry — who was stationed at Fort Hood, about 70 miles north of Austin — had run into the rally during his shift as a rideshare driver and became enraged when protesters started beating his car.

Perry’s lawyers argued Foster — who was wearing a neoprene vest under his T-shirt and carrying an AK-47, a club and a knife — raised his gun first, prompting Perry to fire his handgun in self-defense.

Witnesses, however, testified that Foster had never raised the weapon and had been pushing his black, quadruple-amputee fiancée’s wheelchair when he was killed. Foster was white, as is Perry.

Prosecutors also introduced old social media posts Perry made that revealed his strong anti-protest feelings — in some posts, the Army sergeant claimed people could get away with shooting demonstrators in Texas.

And you still quibble over semantics. SGT was sitting in his car what does it matter? Garret Commie Forrester raised his weapon that is a threat..Why does you care if it was 1 or 3 or 5 AKs isn't 1 enough a threat to life? Stop being an idiot

Gaybo asking for a date.
Sorry sweetie. Mine's a one way street with a single exit into your mouth.
Be sure to chew before swallowing.

Gaybo asking for a date.
Sorry sweetie. Mine's a one way street with a single exit into your mouth.
Be sure to chew before swallowing.
LOL after 2 days of threatening some big attack this is the best you got?

1681057601322770.jpg

So you don't actually know, do you?

No evidence was withheld at trial. The only evidence that the gun was pointed at Perry comes from Perry, which is even contradicted by Perry in his initial police interview. The video evidence and eyewitness testimony says it was never pointed at him.

They’re making it up as they go along.

Forum List

Back