Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

Funny tho....I thought Trump already built the wall and Mexico paid for it
You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
Somebody's getting their racist on this morning.
You finally got what you wanted...I’m cranking my racism up to 10...it’s on bitches

You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
So the "Democrats" can stop Trump from building a wall but they can't stop Republicans from trying to roll back voting rights?

The Democrats can stop Trump from building a wall but they can't stop Republicans from blocking their infrastructure bill....

Maybe Republicans stopped Trump from building your erotic fantasy wall

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.

They already have and have been here for over two hundred years!
They're very old, indeed.

Why? For saying Kunta Kinte or for identifying Mexican filth?

By the way, Mexican is not a race. It's a POS nationality we kicked in the ass.

You finally got what you wanted...I’m cranking my racism up to 10...it’s on bitches
You and all the rest of them. Must have been in this morning"s instructions.

They never took it off from the previous days.

I think they believe calling someone Kunta Kinte -- who was Alex Haley's ancestral patriarch -- they think this is somehow an insult....which tells you their own disdain for anything African...

But I am sure they have no idea who Alex Haley was.....Maybe Levar Burton can teach them how to read a book about him one day....

LeVar-Burton.jpg

Wow, the race card, who wouldn't have guessed?

Maybe Republicans stopped Trump from building your erotic fantasy wall
Oh, it is indeed erotic. When it's built, I will go down there and fuck the wall, and think of you.
:auiqs.jpg:

How's that for being supportive of homos?

Anytime a grown man proudly proclaims he will think of another grown man while fucking an inanimate object...that is a self own of the highest order....

No further assembly required

Wow, the race card, who wouldn't have guessed?
Lol, got that backwards kiddo! I didn't bring it up.

Use your head for something besides a blunt instrument for a change.

Biden is a traitor of the first order. How many Americans have to be raped, assaulted, killed, robbed, strung out on drugs by illegals before this traitor Biden secures our borders? How many Americans are to be sacrificed on the alter of Dem's open border policies? It's not just America look at the rapes in Germany by the open border immigrant flood.

I think they believe calling someone Kunta Kinte -- who was Alex Haley's ancestral patriarch -- they think this is somehow an insult....which tells you their own disdain for anything African...

But I am sure they have no idea who Alex Haley was.....Maybe Levar Burton can teach them how to read a book about him one day....

View attachment 499994
Alex Haley was a novelist, Kunta Kinte is a character that he dreamed up.

View attachment 499994
Alex Haley was a novelist, Kunta Kinte is a character that he dreamed up.
It is a character that is based on his Ghanaian ancestor...but I am sure you know more about his ancestral roots than he does....

And it was still stupidly used as an insult on this message board by a fragile minded cuck....

Forum List

Back