Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You will get no argument from me.

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.
Tell us about the origins of the drug war....

Were the predicated on racial reasons or no?
Try a Kentucky socket set. BMFH works better.

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You think the cartels are the only problem with the brown turds?
I think US employers are more of a problem than your disdain for brown people

Or do you think brown forced US employers to hire them?

Here is a concept.....throw the people who hire these "brown turds" in cages with the same passion and zeal you want to see those brown turds thrown in cages.....

But....you would have to dehumanize those employers to the point you can refer to them in a way that you refer to those "brown turds"
Save that tired “its the EMPLOYERS“ bullshit.
You Dems pissed your pants everytime iCE raided a business...you called for the abolishment of iCE.
In other words.....in your mind, employers look like you....easier for you to empathize with......harder to demonize.....got it

So you aren't really interested in solutions that addresses the root cause -- you just want to fearmonger about brown people.....

Funny tho....I thought Trump already built the wall and Mexico paid for it
You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
Somebody's getting their racist on this morning.

Wow, the race card, who wouldn't have guessed?
Lol, got that backwards kiddo! I didn't bring it up.

Use your head for something besides a blunt instrument for a change.

LOL, "not my fault", quite the defense. Here, try this.

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.
Government bans drugs because they are dangerous and not because teatotalers just dont want druggies to have fun

Here is a concept.....throw the people who hire these "brown turds" in cages with the same passion and zeal you want to see those brown turds thrown in cages.....

But....you would have to dehumanize those employers to the point you can refer to them in a way that you refer to those "brown turds"
You Dems pissed your pants everytime iCE raided a business...you called for the abolishment of iCE.
In other words.....in your mind, employers look like you....easier for you to empathize with......harder to demonize.....got it

So you aren't really interested in solutions that addresses the root cause -- you just want fearmonger about brown people.....
Trust me...I’d support the public execution of employers that hire illegals. It is Dems who don’t and won’t support any legislation that isn’t favorable for the illegal. Wake up bud.

Government bans drugs because they are dangerous and not because teatotalers just dont want druggies to have fun
Is that why they banned weed? Because it is dangerous? How?

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.

You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
Why? For saying Kunta Kinte or for identifying Mexican filth?

By the way, Mexican is not a race. It's a POS nationality we kicked in the ass.
Sure don't understand why black and brown voters don't flock to the GOP...........................it's a puzzlement.

Caffeine is a drug. Chinese Royal Yunan Tea is euphoric and what I brought to Uncle Don's tea party.

Last edited:
This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.

So you aren't really interested in solutions that addresses the root cause -- you just want fearmonger about brown people.....
Trust me...I’d support the public execution of employers that hire illegals. It is Dems who don’t and won’t support any legislation that isn’t favorable for the illegal. Wake up bud.
No you won't.....how do I know this???

Because you were triggered by me simply mentioning that employers should be thrown in jail -- so I don't buy that other bullshit you talking about....

You finally got what you wanted...I’m cranking my racism up to 10...it’s on bitches
You and all the rest of them. Must have been in this morning"s instructions.
I think they believe calling someone Kunta Kinte -- who was Alex Haley's ancestral patriarch -- they think this is somehow an insult....which tells you their own disdain for anything African...

But I am sure they have no idea who Alex Haley was.....Maybe Levar Burton can teach them how to read a book about him one day....

View attachment 499994
I’m just fully engaged in the fight now…how long did you think you could get away with denigrating whitey before he’d fight back?
Poor whitey male. Such a snowflake. Here....this is for you in your struggles:
1623423521046.png

Let Texas build walls while they ignore other infrastructure
Only in Texas can you have deadly temps in the 20's and then point to the border as being the most pressing concern.

I do love how they will insist it has nothing to do with skin color.
Temps got into the single digits for a few days with massive snow. But that's way in the past. Pedo Joe's flood of illegals is a current problem

Unlike you, Abbot doesn't live in the past and ignore current reality.

Forum List

Back