Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.
I said nothing about political leanings. I simply exposed your colossal ignorance of the Texas economy, Dumbass.

Dismissed.
You pointed out the most liberal area of Texas bears a resemblance to California. Not me shit brains.

Thanks for making my point for me.... You're want they call a useful idiot.

Now regroup and come back with another lame insult.
No, Dumbass. You TRIED to make the point that TX would be "3rd world" without petroleum. I pointed out you are full of shit.

The political leanings of the Austin area has nothing to do with the fact you are an idiot when it comes to the TX economy.
Its essentially a third world nation with Petroleum.

Massive pollution, shootings, corruption, shotty power grids....hate as far as the eye can see.

The bright spot in Texas--accoring to you--is the only part that resembles San Francisco.

If you need to reach me, I'll be taking yet another victory lap. Peace out!

that why they banned weed? Because it is dangerous? How?
Weed is harmful to children because it inhibits brain development
So is alcohol and cigarettes....but that isn't banned....

Tell me about how weed became something we had to ban

I'll wait
I will tell you. I know the story very well. You won't like it because you can't cry like a bitch-ass victim. It had nothing to do with black people.

Wanna hear it?
Usually, when a question is asked....people answer it...

When folks have to keep stalling and stalling -- its mostly because the answer to follow is about to be some bullshit......
Harry Anslinger - a power-hungry prohibitionist.

That's it.

:dunno:

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.
I said nothing about political leanings. I simply exposed your colossal ignorance of the Texas economy, Dumbass.

Dismissed.
You pointed out the most liberal area of Texas bears a resemblance to California. Not me shit brains.

Thanks for making my point for me.... You're want they call a useful idiot.

Now regroup and come back with another lame insult.
No, Dumbass. You TRIED to make the point that TX would be "3rd world" without petroleum. I pointed out you are full of shit.

The political leanings of the Austin area has nothing to do with the fact you are an idiot when it comes to the TX economy.
Its essentially a third world nation with Petroleum.

Massive pollution, shootings, corruption, shotty power grids....hate as far as the eye can see.

The bright spot in Texas--accoring to you--is the only part that resembles San Francisco.

If you need to reach me, I'll be taking yet another victory lap. Peace out!
Once again you demonstrate your colossal ignorance of the state of Texas.

The amount of Dumbass contained in you is simply amazing. :auiqs.jpg: :itsok:

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You will get no argument from me.

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.
Tell us about the origins of the drug war....

Were they predicated on racial reasons or no?
Nope.

The drug war may have been perpetuated for racist reasons and you can point to any political elite and they are guilty of it.

MJ became illegal because Harry Anslinger was a power-hungry authoritarian who didn't give a SHIT about how dangerous any drug was. If it was recriational, he wanted to kill it, including alcohol.

There.

No racist reason whatsoever. Just a lust for power and control. Like always.
Yes, I posted the link already.....

and yes...it was for racist reasons....which is why the propaganda used was so heavily predicated on race...

like how he pushed the idea that jazz was evil music created by people under the influence of marijuana -- who were those people?? Black people...

Then in the 60's - when white kids were resisting mainstream culture -- they declared weed public enemy number 1

Somebody please tell all those Fortune 500 companies moving from California to Texas that they are moving to a third-world country. They seem to have missed the memo.

And if you need me, I will be doing my victory lap.
:beer:

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.

Nope.

The drug war may have been perpetuated for racist reasons and you can point to any political elite and they are guilty of it.
A distinction in search of a difference....

MJ became illegal because Harry Anslinger was a power-hungry authoritarian who didn't give a SHIT about how dangerous any drug was. If it was recriational, he wanted to kill it, including alcohol.

There.

No racist reason whatsoever. Just a lust for power and control. Like always.
Yes, I posted the link already.....

and yes...it was for racist reasons....which is why the propaganda used was so heavily predicated on race...

like how he pushed the idea that jazz was evil music created by people under the influence of marijuana -- who were those people?? Black people...

Then in the 60's - when white kids were resisting mainstream culture -- they declared weed public enemy number 1
Good god. You will find the "racist" reasons in EVERYTHING.

I bet you are a BLAST to hang out with.

Instead of trying to turn this shit into a race war, why don't you and I join forces and get rid of the fucking drug war because authoritarian political elites are using it against US and trying to make you hate me for it?

Nope.

Yes, there is no difference between a 1930s beginning of a drug war and a 1990s Biden racist policy.

Again, you masturbate to victimhood. Knock it off.

I will join you in the quest to kill the fucking drug war. Stop making ME and all white people the enemy.

Nope.

Yes, there is no difference between a 1930s beginning of a drug war and a 1990s Biden racist policy.

I will join you in the quest to kill the fucking drug war. Stop making ME and all white people the enemy.
The fictional movie Reefer Madness started the war against Mary Jane.

Last edited:

Nope.

the 1994 Crime bill indeed was racist as it targeted "crack cocaine" more harshly than it did power cocaine....because of the presumption that more black folks sold and did crack....so I am glad you agree that bill was a racially targeted bill......

People like Biden bragged about how tough the bill would be in order to curry favor with the right....to appear the "Dems" are being tough on crime....

Question....what side of the ideological spectrum opposed that bill the most? Liberals or conservatives??

What side of the spectrum later pushed the most policies to correct the problems of that bill....conservatives or liberals??

Nope.

That movie must have been racist.

Nope.

the 1994 Crime bill indeed was racist as it targeted "crack cocaine" more harshly than it did power cocaine....because of the presumption that more black folks sold and did crack....so I am glad you agree that bill was a racially targeted bill......

People like Biden bragged about how tough the bill would be in order to curry favor with the right....to appear the "Dems" are being tough on crime....

Question....what side of the ideological spectrum opposed that bill the most? Liberals or conservatives??

What side of the spectrum later pushed the most policies to correct the problems of that bill....conservatives or liberals??
Yeah. The "law and order" (authoritarian Jesus Nazi) "conservatives" pushed it. No question. It was all about red meat to their Jesus Nazi base. Please tell me you don't think it was all to get blackie. Please.

Still think I'm a conservative?

Nope.

Compliments of your buddy Harry....

anglisnger_racist_ad.jpeg

Apparently weed wasn't so much of a "health issue" as it was just those loco Mexicans being a curse of the South....

locoed.jpg

and still to this day....we have folks on this very message board still demonizing them same brown people...

Nope.

Yeah. The "law and order" (authoritarian Jesus Nazi) "conservatives" pushed it. No question. It was all about red meat to their Jesus Nazi base. Please tell me you don't think it was all to get blackie. Please.

Funny how you keep caping up for conservatives while trying to claim "Oh, I ain't a conservative, I'm a liberal"

Yet when I asked you a simple question -- you made sure the qualify your answer by saying "yea, but it was the other Jesus kind of conservative tho..."

Why do all of that qualifying and labeling about a simple a question?

I had no problems in stating that the 94 Crime bill was passed by Democrats....I didn't say: "but but it was the Jesus nazi democrats tho...."

I am person who only cares about policies -- That's why I don't have to always have to cape up for party labels like you seem to do....

Nope.

Compliments of your buddy Harry....

View attachment 500043

Apparently weed wasn't so much of a "health issue" as it was just those loco Mexicans being a curse of the South....

View attachment 500046

and still to this day....we have folks on this very message board still demonizing them same brown people...
I cannot confirm that Anslinger actually state that. Can you?

Nothing in that newspaper clip appears to be anything racist.

You're stretching to convince me of a racist plot against blackie and it is failing miserably. If you want to end the drug war I will help you, but that doesn't seem to be your aim.

Nope.

Funny how you keep caping up for conservatives while trying to claim "Oh, I ain't a conservative, I'm a liberal"

Yet when I asked you a simple question -- you made sure the qualify your answer by saying "yea, but it was the other Jesus kind of conservative tho..."

Why do all of that qualifying and labeling about a simple a question?

I had no problems in stating that the 94 Crime bill was passed by Democrats....I didn't say: "but but it was the Jesus nazi democrats tho...."

I am person who only cares about policies -- That's why I don't have to always have to cape up for party labels like you seem to do....
What do you mean "caping up" for conservatives?

Taking up for them? If you think calling them Jesus Nazis is excusing them, you and I have a different understanding of "taking up for." I was accusing them of a different kind of bullshitery which is why I can't call myself a "conservative." Just because I don't agree with your theory of their motives doesn't mean I agree with their policies.

You must have missed all the times I called the GOP useless and dog shit.

If Texas wants to build there own wall why would I care? IS THIS SELF PRMOTION by a politician or Do the citizens of Texas want a wall? over a working grid in winter?

If Texas wants to build there own wall why would I care? IS THIS SELF PRMOTION by a politician or Do the citizens of Texas want a wall? over a working grid in winter?
Greg Abbott is trying his best to do the will of the people because he knows he is in BIG trouble with voters for his nonsense the last year.

Forum List

Back