Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

God bless Texas! Real Americans, not the open border traitors.
Are the Texas Cowboys going to build a wall not able to be scaled with an extension ladder or sliced open with a 4 inch cordless angle grinder like Trump & his gang did?

Maybe Abbott will give Steve Bannon a second shot at raising money to build it after Bannon's joined at the hip buddy Trump let him off the hook for the scam he was running.

Everything Trump touches turns to shit including his wall.

Are the Texas Cowboys going to build a wall not able to be scaled with an extension ladder or sliced open with a 4 inch cordless angle grinder like Trump & his gang did?

Maybe Abbott will give Steve Bannon a second shot at raising money to build it after Bannon's joined at the hip buddy Trump let him off the hook for the scam he was running.

Trump touched you at birth didn't he, lair?

Trump touched you at birth didn't he, lair?
Windmills cause cancer don't they, MAGA turd?

Abbott is gonna spend 50 billion of Texans money?

Oh wait. I forgot. Mexico is gonna pay for it

Abbott is gonna spend 50 billion of Texans money?

Oh wait. I forgot. Mexico is gonna pay for it
dmkujik962771.jpg

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.
/——/ Why wait till next week? Why not now?

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.
Abbot is trying to save his squish Bushie ass....Don't think it'll work.

Forum List

Back