Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.
Texans take the bull by the horns. "The eyes of Texas are upon you..."
Texans are the 18 year old who is in 7th grade and thinks their ignorance is a wonderful thing.
Oh yes. Let's compare sheepskins shall we?

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.

Yep, a liberal mecca...dumbass.

That's Texas for you... If God was going to give the world an enema...She would put the nozzle right in the middle of Texas.

No, that's Austin for you, liberals (apparently) doing God's work

Austin is still in Texas, right?

I see, so Austin is part of "the backwards state" until it's not...fricken idiot.

It’s a bright spot in an ass backwards state.

Yep, I'm sure the entire homeless population in Austin believes your BS.

Well Texas is a shit hole. Austin is just a small bright spot

You've never been to Texas. It's obvious.

Oh brother...I lived there for decades and visit family often.

It's a shit hole. No group of people on earth are collectively angrier than Texans. Look at this board.

Texas should put a ban on immigration from California, New York, and Illinois.

I doubt may people travel to Texas unless they absolutely have to. The entire state smells like hot dog water.

So you better have your family come visit you wherever the fuck you are.

Right?

Stupid is as Texas does.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.

That's Texas for you... If God was going to give the world an enema...She would put the nozzle right in the middle of Texas.

I see, so Austin is part of "the backwards state" until it's not...fricken idiot.

It's a shit hole. No group of people on earth are collectively angrier than Texans. Look at this board.

I doubt may people travel to Texas unless they absolutely have to. The entire state smells like hot dog water.

Who doesn't like hot dogs. Besides much better than the smell of sewage in L.A, S.F., and NY.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Maybe you shoulda ventured outside Libnut Central Austin.

We were at McKinney Falls a few months back. Sad little “park”. Choke Canyon and Falcon lake were even worse. Rent a cabin…the park doesn’t even provide a trash can or restroom in the cabin. Fix the parks and infrastructure before you try to build a wall that won’t work dingus.

Not only is Texas building a wall, but Mexico is supposed to pay for it! It's a win win for Texans!!

perhaps the trump humping, jade helm CONspiratorial nutter gov'nor should be more CONcerned with spending some cash upgrading their antiquated electric grid, since scores of texans froze to death over the winter.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Maybe you shoulda ventured outside Libnut Central Austin.

We were at McKinney Falls a few months back. Sad little “park”. Choke Canyon and Falcon lake were even worse. Rent a cabin…the park doesn’t even provide a trash can or restroom in the cabin. Fix the parks and infrastructure before you try to build a wall that won’t work dingus.

We can't. If we fix it first, there will be thousands of illegals hanging out in the park playing accordion music at 300 decibels.

And I don't know what parks those are, but we have much better than that. You just sound pissed because we are shitting all over your voter fraud scheme.

Kind of late to the game. This is the type of thing that needed done, ooh, about 35 years ago.

Stupid is as Texas does.

So you better have your family come visit you wherever the fuck you are.

Right?

To Texas....Split up the deep blue areas unless you kill the scum. Massive semi rural and rural areas exist. Cities are dead. Let them form new areas.

Shit, Texas can't even keep their power grid online. What makes you think they can build a wall?

Good. Build the wall and if someone crosses it illegally you give em a spanking and send them back home with a friendly "don't come back until you pass citizenship"

A Governor who understands who elected him and who he works for.
Failure to facilitate illegals enrages lib loons.

Good. Build the wall and if someone crosses it illegally you give em a spanking and send them back home with a friendly "don't come back until you pass citizenship"

Not sure what I think.
The only thing that comes to mind as a possible problem, is that then TX authorities have to be aware they have to be careful with legitimate asylum seekers who are at risk, and not sent them back.

10% of all illegals are man woman and children-a family
90% are single or tag team drifters and grifters.
The USA is not clamping down on gobs of poor downtrodden families seeking a better life....and all the other boo hoo melodramatic bullshit. We are trying to stop a flood of underachievers , criminals and deadbeats.

Shit, Texas can't even keep their power grid online. What makes you think they can build a wall?
Then, why are you and your ilk, so wholly unconnected with Texas, throwing such a bitch fit?
:dunno:

Then, why are you and your ilk, so wholly unconnected with Texas, throwing such a bitch fit?
:dunno:
Projective emotionalism

10% of all illegals are man woman and children-a family
90% are single or tag team drifters and grifters.
The USA is not clamping down on gobs of poor downtrodden families seeking a better life....and all the other boo hoo melodramatic bullshit. We are trying to stop a flood of underachievers , criminals and deadbeats.
...child molesters, fugitives, communist revolutionaries, drug runners, drug mules, terrorists....

Forum List

Back