Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Texas should stop electing cartoon characters as their governors.

TRANSLATION: I want the third-world to flood in.
Texas (take away the petroleum) is already 3rd world.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.

Yep, a liberal mecca...dumbass.

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.

Stupid is as Texas does.

In 10 years, Texas will still look the same as it does today...angry and proud of it!
Once again you demonstrate your ignorance. The Austin area has become the new Silicon Valley. More people are employed by information and technology than the energy sector.
Yeah, the most liberal part of Texas is actually doing pretty well in spite of the rest of the backwards state. You're right about that.
I said nothing about political leanings. I simply exposed your colossal ignorance of the Texas economy, Dumbass.

Dismissed.

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You think the cartels are the only problem with the brown turds?
Your paranoid, ignorant bigotry is ugly.

It's the driving force behind this problem, but it's too complicated for someone like you to understand.

that why they banned weed? Because it is dangerous? How?
Weed is harmful to children because it inhibits brain development
So is alcohol and cigarettes....but that isn't banned....

Tell me about how weed became something we had to ban

I'll wait
I will tell you. I know the story very well. You won't like it because you can't cry like a bitch-ass victim. It had nothing to do with black people.

Wanna hear it?

Stupid is as Texas does.

That's Texas for you... If God was going to give the world an enema...She would put the nozzle right in the middle of Texas.

Stupid is as Texas does.

I said nothing about political leanings. I simply exposed your colossal ignorance of the Texas economy, Dumbass.

Dismissed.
You pointed out the most liberal area of Texas bears a resemblance to California. Not me shit brains.

Thanks for making my point for me.... You're want they call a useful idiot.

Now regroup and come back with another lame insult.

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You think the cartels are the only problem with the brown turds?
I think US employers are more of a problem than your disdain for brown people

Or do you think brown forced US employers to hire them?

Here is a concept.....throw the people who hire these "brown turds" in cages with the same passion and zeal you want to see those brown turds thrown in cages.....

But....you would have to dehumanize those employers to the point you can refer to them in a way that you refer to those "brown turds"
Save that tired “its the EMPLOYERS“ bullshit.
You Dems pissed your pants everytime iCE raided a business...you called for the abolishment of iCE.
In other words.....in your mind, employers look like you....easier for you to empathize with......harder to demonize.....got it

So you aren't really interested in solutions that addresses the root cause -- you just want to fearmonger about brown people.....
He's desperate for others to "feel" his hate and paranoia.

That must be awful for him.

Stupid is as Texas does.

That's Texas for you... If God was going to give the world an enema...She would put the nozzle right in the middle of Texas.

No, that's Austin for you, liberals (apparently) doing God's work

I just did
that isn't how it became banned......that is just how you are still trying to justify it being banned....despite all of the evidence otherwise....

"In the early 1900s, an influx of Mexican immigrants came to the US fleeing political unrest in their home country. The Spanish word for the plant started to be used more often too. Marijuana -- By emphasizing the Spanish word marijuana instead of cannabis, this created a strong association between the drug and the newly arrived Mexican immigrants."

They later had to reverse engineer a "health reason" to justify banning it...

Stupid is as Texas does.

Austin is in the middle of Texas.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Only two things come from Texas, steers and queers, and you ain't got no horns.

Stupid is as Texas does.

Dismissed.
You pointed out the most liberal area of Texas bears a resemblance to California. Not me shit brains.

Thanks for making my point for me.... You're want they call a useful idiot.

Now regroup and come back with another lame insult.
No, Dumbass. You TRIED to make the point that TX would be "3rd world" without petroleum. I pointed out you are full of shit.

The political leanings of the Austin area has nothing to do with the fact you are an idiot when it comes to the TX economy.

that why they banned weed? Because it is dangerous? How?
Weed is harmful to children because it inhibits brain development
So is alcohol and cigarettes....but that isn't banned....

I'll wait
I will tell you. I know the story very well. You won't like it because you can't cry like a bitch-ass victim. It had nothing to do with black people.

Wanna hear it?
Usually, when a question is asked....people answer it...

When folks have to keep stalling and stalling -- its mostly because the answer to follow is about to be some bullshit......

Stupid is as Texas does.

No, that's Austin for you, liberals (apparently) doing God's work

Austin is still in Texas, right?

MJ became illegal because Harry Anslinger was a power-hungry authoritarian who didn't give a SHIT about how dangerous any drug was. If it was recriational, he wanted to kill it, including alcohol.

There.

No racist reason whatsoever. Just a lust for power and control. Like always.

Forum List

Back