Gov Abbott: Texans will build their own wall and arrest illegals

Funny tho....I thought Trump already built the wall and Mexico paid for it
You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
Somebody's getting their racist on this morning.
You finally got what you wanted...I’m cranking my racism up to 10...it’s on bitches
You and all the rest of them. Must have been in this morning"s instructions.
I think they believe calling someone Kunta Kinte -- who was Alex Haley's ancestral patriarch -- they think this is somehow an insult....which tells you their own disdain for anything African...

But I am sure they have no idea who Alex Haley was.....Maybe Levar Burton can teach them how to read a book about him one day....

View attachment 499994
I’m just fully engaged in the fight now…how long did you think you could get away with denigrating whitey before he’d fight back?

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
Hahaha….”but, but, but…THE CARTELS and whitey made them do it.”
Yeah, the cartels and whitey force low grade filthy human beings to breed like cockroaches…that’s it, let’s go with that.

You must live under a rock...see, theres this hate America organization called Democraps...they work for Mexico‘s filth and against the American people...they wouldn’t dare allow Trump to do whats right for Americans. Pay attention Kunta Kinte
You finally got what you wanted...I’m cranking my racism up to 10...it’s on bitches
I think they believe calling someone Kunta Kinte -- who was Alex Haley's ancestral patriarch -- they think this is somehow an insult....which tells you their own disdain for anything African...

But I am sure they have no idea who Alex Haley was.....Maybe Levar Burton can teach them how to read a book about him one day....

View attachment 499994
I’m just fully engaged in the fight now…how long did you think you could get away with denigrating whitey before he’d fight back?
GIF-breaking-bad-disappointed-disappointment-let-down-no-SMH-GIF.gif

View attachment 499994
Alex Haley was a novelist, Kunta Kinte is a character that he dreamed up.
It is a character that is based on his Ghanaian ancestor...but I am sure you know more about his ancestral roots than he does....

And it was still stupidly used as an insult on this message board by a fragile minded cuck....
Chicken George, I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I read the book, end to end.

Got to do something, these 3rd world brown turds will destroy America, just like they did to the places they come from
That’s what happens when Americans make cartels huge and invincible by buying their drugs, huh?
You think the cartels are the only problem with the brown turds?
I think US employers are more of a problem than your disdain for brown people

Or do you think brown forced US employers to hire them?

Here is a concept.....throw the people who hire these "brown turds" in cages with the same passion and zeal you want to see those brown turds thrown in cages.....

But....you would have to dehumanize those employers to the point you can refer to them in a way that you refer to those "brown turds"

View attachment 499994
It is a character that is based on his Ghanaian ancestor...but I am sure you know more about his ancestral roots than he does....

And it was still stupidly used as an insult on this message board by a fragile minded cuck....
Chicken George, I didn't mean to ruffle your feathers. I read the book, end to end.
The fact you think calling me names from a book is suppose to ruffle my feathers -- literally says more about you than me...you do understand that right??

Does anyone know what Mac1958 is TRYING to say?

I certainly dont
He’s trying to say that his FEELZ want him to believe that dark people breed like human cockroaches because drug user whitey and cartels.
Those pesky facts get in his way though because El Salvador is safer than Chicago.

View attachment 499994

The fact you think calling me names from a book is suppose to ruffle my feathers -- literally says more about you than me...you do understand that right??
Oui, mon ami.

You will get no argument from me.

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
I suspect we’ll see lots of vigilante justice in the near future.
Will they be shooting American citizens at the border...................again?

This is what its come to in America..the president refuses to do what’s right for the American people so good Americans have to take matters into their own hands.
Only if they're black...

:laughing0301:

Collateral damage is always a possibility...The almost dead crypt keeper will wear the blood on his hands.

You will get no argument from me.

When government bans products that people want, it creates a huge black market, which creates monsters.

You would think we would've learned that lesson from prohibition but no. When education turns out useless ignorant fucks who know all sorts of bullshit about how they are inherently racist but know nothing about history, that history is destined to repeat itself.
Tell us about the origins of the drug war....

Were they predicated on racial reasons or no?

Last edited:
You think the cartels are the only problem with the brown turds?
I think US employers are more of a problem than your disdain for brown people

Or do you think brown forced US employers to hire them?

Here is a concept.....throw the people who hire these "brown turds" in cages with the same passion and zeal you want to see those brown turds thrown in cages.....

But....you would have to dehumanize those employers to the point you can refer to them in a way that you refer to those "brown turds"
Save that tired “its the EMPLOYERS“ bullshit.
You Dems pissed your pants everytime iCE raided a business...you called for the abolishment of iCE.

Forum List

Back