Gov. Cuomo lets Senator Ted Cruz know: When you die, I will not count your body

Cuomo would never murder Cruz because he still pays taxes.

Democrats only target the very young or very old for extermination because they are nonproductive leaches upon the motherland.
Additionally, while there's a good chance a living person will vote Republican, the nonliving vote 100% for democrats
That's it!

That's why they kill off all the old folk, for votes!

Cuomo is done politically. I wouldn’t be surprised if he stepped down. In the old days that’s what politicians used to do when caught in a scandal of less than this magnitude.

Cuomo is done politically. I wouldn’t be surprised if he stepped down. In the old days that’s what politicians used to do when caught in a scandal of less than this magnitude.
He could win reelection if he wanted to do so.

Trust me, these are democrats we are talking about. They elect proven drug addicts and mental patients like Jesse Jacksons son in Chicago who was elected even though he could not campaign for office because he was in a mental institution.

These are the same people that vote for mentally vacuous and hateful Marxist fools like AOC.

Most democrats to vote for these people are probably drug addicts or mental patients themselves.

Forum List

Back