Gov. Newsom asks Californians to cut water use by 15%

No material change in the last 6,000 years. See?

Caryl_3.gif
Jesus. Don't make me say it.

The point was that you were claiming the trend of sea level had not changed in 8,000 years. I have clearly demonstrated that is not the case.
.15 inches of change can be from anything you fkwad.

Jesus. Don't make me say it.
You are confusing natural variations with slope changes. Zoom in on any saw tooth over a decade or two and you can convince yourself that the increase or decrease can be extrapolated indefinitely like you are trying to do with the last few decades. It's the same kind of false correlation that you see in temperature. When all it's really proving is that climate variations and fluctuations are common in our bipolar glaciated world because of the planet's unique landmass configuration.

.15 inches of change can be from anything you fkwad.
Try 21 cm (8.3"). And I think the word you were looking for is spelled "f u c k w a d"
Kopp2016_Fig1asat-1024x466.jpg

Try 21 cm (8.3"). And I think the word you were looking for is spelled "f u c k w a d"
Kopp2016_Fig1asat-1024x466.jpg

again, 8 inches for how long?

This is a different chart than your previous post. Why don't you use inches instead of mm or cm?

again, 8 inches for how long?

This is a different chart than your previous post. Why don't you use inches instead of mm or cm?
Who cares. I showed once again that you're an ignorant troll.

If you saw the prior graphic, why do you need to see it again? You're an ignorant troll and everyone here knows it.
cause you posted one with millimeters and then one with centimeters. Why not just inches? I know why.

Forum List

Back