Gov. Newsom asks Californians to cut water use by 15%

And Dufus you argues a 15% drop in rainfall causing a water shortage for the public is not an infrastructure issue.

You’re the poster child for why Leftards should be deported.

That is correct, the infrastructure did not cause the the drop in the rainfall.

Not sure why you think it did, but it is on par for most of your "logic"

That is correct, the infrastructure did not cause the the drop in the rainfall.

Not sure why you think it did, but it is on par for most of your "logic"
Hilarious! Shitforbrains validates he doesn’t think a cities water system needs to account for a 15% drop in rain over a few months!

Hilarious! Shitforbrains validates he doesn’t think a cities water system needs to account for a 15% drop in rain over a few months!

The water systems do not make water, how many times must I tell you this?

One of the systems in place is to restrict activates like watering lawns, washing cars and etc during a time of diminished rainfall.

This is not new, this is not a Cali thing, this is not a Dem thing.

I remember as a kid my dad bitching about not being able to wash his truck when we lived in Kansas one year during a draught.

The water systems do not make water, how many times must I tell you this?

One of the systems in place is to restrict activates like watering lawns, washing cars and etc during a time of diminished rainfall.

This is not new, this is not a Cali thing, this is not a Dem thing.

I remember as a kid my dad bitching about not being able to wash his truck when we lived in Kansas one year during a draught.
Topic is infrastructure, shitforbrains Leftard. What kind of stupid fuck rants about who or what creates water?

A golfing gatorbreath!!!

Getting the water to the people is infrastructure. The infrastructure does not make the water, infrastructure cannot make it rain more.

Did you even graduate high school?
No but water storage INFRASTRUCTURE can catch and contain the water that is wasted running off into the ocean. Just catching the water escaping from the Sacramento River Delta would solve most of California's water problems.

Topic is infrastructure, shitforbrains Leftard. What kind of stupid fuck rants about who or what creates water?

A golfing gatorbreath!!!
Infrastructure controls water. So Cal would still be a desert and Los Angeles would still be a small town if William Mulholland hadn't conceived of and built the aqueduct system between 1906 and 1913 that brings water from Northern California and the Colorado River into So Cal. California's problem is that it stopped building water-related infrastructure during Jerry Brown's first term as governor in 1975 since he was against investing in infrastructure like freeways and water infrastructure and wanted to use the money for social programs. California's population has increased at least tenfold since 1975 with no improvements in water, energy or fuel supplies.

No but water storage INFRASTRUCTURE can catch and contain the water that is wasted running off into the ocean. Just catching the water escaping from the Sacramento River Delta would solve most of California's water problems.

I will take your word for it. Not my area

Infrastructure controls water. So Cal would still be a desert and Los Angeles would still be a small town if William Mulholland hadn't conceived of and built the aqueduct system between 1906 and 1913 that brings water from Northern California and the Colorado River into So Cal. California's problem is that it stopped building water-related infrastructure during Jerry Brown's first term as governor in 1975 since he was against investing in infrastructure like freeways and water infrastructure and wanted to use the money for social programs. California's population has increased at least tenfold since 1975 with no improvements in water, energy or fuel supplies.

Also during that time the climate has been changing and the snowcap has been decreasing, meaning less runoff from it melting and there have been more storms with heavy rain and the system there was created to handle the slow runoff and is not efficient at collecting huge amount of water over a short period of time

Far Northern CA has all the water much of which is sent South to irrigate the arid Central Valley where there are vast, corporate and family owned farm lands and orchards. Much of America's grain production is there. Environmentalists are withholding water to 'save' a fish that is not native to the Delta. Much of the Brown initiated canals have been degraded over the years as well. Some areas have non native aquatic life that actually tunnels into the sides of these waterways. IMO it's way past time to set up desalinization facilities and pump the water via closed aqueducts over to the Central Valley instead of relying on the Far Northern part of the State which has cyclical dry spells.

Also during that time the climate has been changing and the snowcap has been decreasing, meaning less runoff from it melting and there have been more storms with heavy rain and the system there was created to handle the slow runoff and is not efficient at collecting huge amount of water over a short period of time
That's why rain run-off holding INFRASTRUCTURE needs to be built. Maximize the usage of a scarce resource.

No, it hasn't.

So, you laugh because you have no point to make.

Got it.

So, you laugh because you have no point to make.

Got it.

I laugh because you responded to an 10 month old post with 3 meaningless words.

But that is the best that you can do.

Suck to be you, once again.

Forum List

Back