Gov. Nikki Haley for GOP V.P. slot?

nat4900

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2015
I know I'm being cynical here, and although a welcomed move to remove the Confederate flag from SC's state Capitol, the action is very much opportunistic.

Had Haley proposed this action prior to the Church massacre strictly on ethical grounds, I'd be praising her; now, instead, I view the move as just another politically motivated, self-serving one.

If there was no picture of the shooter holding the Confederate flag this wouldn't be an issue. Let's not pretend the left is not using the flag issue for political gain she says leave it up she's going to be accused of supporting racism she says take it down she's being self serving.

Just what we need, another politician that folds like a cheap suit to the mewlings of the PC police.

No thanks. How about we send her home instead.

Yeah right, and we'd see her treated the way Governor Palin was by these pukes on the left.

Threads on here about how she likes BLACK meat

they're all for someone as long as they cave and bow to their DEMANDS

Yeah right, and we'd see her treated the way Governor Palin was by these pukes on the left.

Such pearl clutching. Don't recall you being as worked up about 9 churchgoers getting murdered and young girls being sexually abused by their teen brother.

Such pearl clutching. Don't recall you being as worked up about 9 churchgoers getting murdered and young girls being sexually abused by their teen brother.
She is a nasty teaper racist. A lunch lady who can't see past her racist nose

If there was no picture of the shooter holding the Confederate flag this wouldn't be an issue. Let's not pretend the left is not using the flag issue for political gain she says leave it up she's going to be accused of supporting racism she says take it down she's being self serving.
That is a big if. Unfortunately, the shooter was holding a confederate flag. That is why it is an issue.

That is a big if. Unfortunately, the shooter was holding a confederate flag. That is why it is an issue.
Not really considering there was no real interest in the confederate flag or where it flew prior to the shooting.

Forum List

Back